1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amy

2. Princess Amy

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amy

3. gwcc

gwcc Trusted Member

Thanks for the welcome Amy.

4. Princess Amy

Your very welcome.

5. rex scott

rex scott Trusted Member

Hello,

I am Rex the newbie. 39yr old married white male. I am Texan and Proud of it. I have really never been apart of a board like this but I am intrested in being able to share stories and see what people really do and think about. I am straight and do not mess around outside of my marriage. I do fantasize about some past experiences but love my wife and want to just keep it my thing for now.

blueman, Akbloke and Insp Gadget like this.
  6. Princess Amy

Amy

7. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Hello rex scott, and welcome to IB - we are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

8. Joey1991

Joey1991 New Member

Hello all!

My name is Joe or Joey, and I am currently living in Colorado. I am 24 years old and work at a tech startup. I love my home (we get all of the seasons) and my job! Still browsing the site, but so far I'm very intrigued and look forward to getting to know everyone here!

Insp Gadget likes this.
  9. Insp Gadget

Hello Joey1991, and welcome to IB - we are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

10. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Rex, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amy and Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

11. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Joey, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

12. Bexmcm

Bexmcm Trusted Member

Welcome! I'm new here too. Just waiting on membership really to see what more I can take part in :p

Insp Gadget likes this.
  13. Insp Gadget

Well then hello Bexmcm, and welcome to IB.

As per the usual greeting, we are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

14. hamlet

hamlet Account Deleted

hello all...new member here...hope to chat and enjoy conversations with like minded members on here...thank you for this great site!

Insp Gadget likes this.
  15. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

hamlet likes this.
  16. Panter

Panter Account Deleted

Hi! Im Max from Sweden! Ive in this site for 1 year and im just here to make some new friends. I have no experience but dreaming of it. Would to talk to those who feels the same. Pm me!
    (sorry if my english isnt correct)

Insp Gadget likes this.
  17. Princess Amy

Amy

18. Insp Gadget

Hello Panter, and welcome to IB.

We are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

19. Mr.hedgehog

Mr.hedgehog Trusted Member

Hello there! Well, I'm very interested in having a supportive group to talk to. As well as share fantasies and experiences with.

I'll start with telling you a little about myself. I'm a 32 year old Canadian man. I've lived here my entire life.
    I've had real incest experiences, in my early life with my little sister. I might tell you about those experiences later. I'm a bit hesitant to, since we were (edit) at the time. That relationship ended years ago, but the idea has been a go to of mine since.
    I've lived in shame of this for decades, as I'm sure many others here have, and it's been a source of stress for me.
    However, I'm now in a relationship with a very supportive partner, who shares my fantasies. It's a breath of fresh air not to hide my true self from the person I'm closest to.
    Now, her and I may be starting a new relationship with my half sister. My sister is a very open person sexually. She's a bit hesitant right now, but there were moments when she seems a lot more open to what we have in mind.

Anyway, that's why I'm here. I need an outlet. And I hope you guys don't mind!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2017
    Insp Gadget likes this.
  20. Princess Amy

Amy

Mr.hedgehog likes this.