1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi fengrunok, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

annab2 likes this.
  2. Dean

Dean Trusted Member

I have my good days and my my not so good days. Sorry you injured so badly but ty for your service.

annab2 likes this.
  3. Matt

Matt Trusted Member

Hi im matt im in my 30s here because i found a group of people that are into things i love

annab2 likes this.
  4. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Hi Matt, and welcome to IB - we are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer !

Super important - please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you may make in each section !

I.G.

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  5. Neophyte

Hi Matt, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

6. Curious1

Curious1 New Member

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum. I'm 31 yr old white male. I work in the oil and gas.

Thought this would be a good place to be at home with some thoughts as stores.

7. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

8. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

First, I want to Welcome all of our "NEW MEMBERS!
    [​IMG]
    Secondly, I would remind you all to read IB's RULES! Before posting!
    [​IMG]
    IB's Administrative Staff are all Top Drawer!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    If you have any questions, please contact a member of our
    crack Administrative Staff!

:)Anna

allison17 likes this.
  9. Neophyte

Hi Curious1, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse and Anna stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

annab2 likes this.
  10. Paolo & Yahya

Paolo & Yahya F57 / M22

Hi, I am a mother of a boy. sorry for my not good English. we live with my husband happily. My husband love me. he is a feet fetish and I think my son is too.
    I found this website maybe helpful to give me some advises for my situations recently I had.
    Thanks and also tell me how to access to the other parts of this site.
    best wishes

Insp Gadget likes this.
  11. Insp Gadget

Hi Paolo, and welcome to IB - we are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer ! And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.
    But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section !
    Enjoy,
    I.G.

12. Incestlust

Incestlust Trusted Member

Hello everyone. I'm in my mid 50's, divorced but attached. I've never had invest but love the thought of it. I'm here to learn more from your experiences and for now just follow threads and stories. Thanks and look forward reading and learning

Insp Gadget likes this.
  13. Insp Gadget

Hi IncestLust, and welcome to IB - we are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer ! And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.
    But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section !
    Enjoy,
    I.G.

14. Paolo & Yahya

Paolo & Yahya F57 / M22

Hi I. G.
    May I ask you how can I share my situation as fast as i can? I mean membership take 15 days and i need advise for tomorrow night or sooner.

15. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

You can skip the wait if you make a donation of $9 or more.
    You still have to make the 5 posts.

The limits placed on new members are listed here.

Looking for advice? Put your request here.

annab2 and Insp Gadget like this.
  16. Chris87

Chris87 Account Deleted

Halli Hallo bin aus Deutschland und 30jahre männlich.

annab2 likes this.
  17. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

This is an English Only forum. Please make your posts in English.

annab2 likes this.
  18. FourKings

FourKings New Member

Greetings everyone! Haven't had a chance to browse around much, but the place is pretty awesome so far!
    I am 53, from North Texas, married forever lol, Engineering background.
    Have a couple stories for ya'll when I have a little more time. One involves my sister and her friend, and the other my cousin, hope I can get them on here pretty soon, both are pretty cool!
    Anyway, hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

FourKings

19. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

annab2 likes this.
  20. Curiouso

Curiouso Trusted.Member

Hi all,
    I m New to this forum, and wanna introduce myselve. I m 35 from southern germany.
    Though i m happily married I ve had a fetish for incest for years. My fantasies include non of my
    family members, it s more like a voyeurous thing. Therefore i watched a lot of movies and read any story
    I could find.
    Most movies are truly stupid, and unerotical by nature, and i m very curious about what to find here!
    Looking forward to any kind of reply...

NudistGermanCouple and annab2 like this.