1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi giantboss, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amy stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

2. thelurker41

thelurker41 Trusted Member

Hello Everyone,

My name is theLurker and I just found this forum last night, and discovered that it's a great place for like-minded people to chat, share stories, ideas, etc. I am not much of a poster, but I love to read other peoples real experiences. Also, I like to read fictional stories from time-to-time too. But nothing beats real life experiences.

I am not the type of guy to join any forums or groups online, but after reading your posts and reading your rules/regulations, I decided that this is the kind of site that i will feel comfortable joining.

I'm hoping to read more great post and connecting with new people very soon.

Have a nice day! :)

3. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

4. nukamos

nukamos Trusted Member

Hi, i loved read incest storys and one thing led to another, and where iam.
    24 yr old guy, single, with a love for incest.

5. Neophyte

Hi thelurker41, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

6. Neophyte

Hi nukamos, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

7. Aaron Fetters

Aaron Fetters New Member

Welcome yogi. look forward to hearing about your experiences with your aunt.

8. Gambato

Gambato New Member

Hi, people!
    I am new here but I have read many posts and I find most of it simply beautiful and exciting.

I love hot girls! young & mature women.

9. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amy

10. blue eyes

blue eyes Trusted Member

Hi, im 50 and new to this forum

11. Neophyte

Hi Gambato, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amy stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

12. Neophyte

Hi blue eyes, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

13. Theyoungsters96

Theyoungsters96 Couple here

Hello everyone,

40 year old male. That has family fun experience. Older Sister. It's good to know I'm not the only one that dreams about family love.
    Just wanted to say hello. Hopefully I can get validated.
    Stop by and say Hi

14. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amy

15. Curmudgeon

Hello theyoungsters96, welcome to the forum.

We do need to address one small discrepancy.
    Your post says you are a "40 year old male"
    Your profile says you are a 40 year old female.
    Which is correct?

16. Neophyte

Hi Theyoungsters96, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amy and curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

17. Theyoungsters96

Oh my apologies. We both are ( my wife and myself) we need to change our profile to state that. I was wondering why it had the female sign on it. Can you set it as a couple or just male or female? I'll change it. Sorry for the discrepancy. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

18. Theyoungsters96

Curmudgeon I changed our profile sorry again.

19. Curmudgeon

No problem. We do investigate discrepancies in age and gender. They are the first clue of possible malicious intent.

20. Tonymitech

Tonymitech Trusted Member

Hi it's curiosity that brought me here.