1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. disco3430

disco3430 Trusted Member

39 DWM, in TN, love mom son and other Fam fun, had some cousin experiences when young, have KIK, would love to talk to mom's with family interests, pm me anytime for more info.

2. kkthxbb22

kkthxbb22 Trusted Member

Hi i'm Daniel. I'm a 27 yo from Poland. I'm single, my mom just died yesterday so yeah it sucks.

3. jacob graves

jacob graves New Member

Hi my name is Jacob and I fantasize about having sex with my own sister

4. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

5. Curmudgeon

6. Curmudgeon

7. Cousinseeker

Cousinseeker Trusted Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Rod and I am 29 yrs old. This is the first and only site I have joined. Im kind of nervous but I think that I am ready to share my story and fantasies with all of you.

I will share more as I post in future threads. I am looking forward to reading some of your stories and maybe making some new friends.

Thank you and have a beautiful day/night.

8. jacob graves

jacob graves New Member

Hi this is Jacob again . . . I feel so ashamed but I fantasize about incest. My ultimate fantasy is to have sex with my sister. It feels so good to say that. I think it's more common than people know. One of my best friends used to have sex with his sister and he said it's the most incredible experience ever. I have a huge foot fetish and I used to smell my sister's shoes after she took them off. I think that's where it all started. My sister started wearing her flats without socks in high school because none of her friends wore socks. Her friends would come over and I would smell all of their shoes but my sister's feet were the smelliest. I would go into the bathroom with a pair of her black flats and smell them while I jacked off. Then I started masturbating over a photo of her. She is soooo hot

9. Curmudgeon

10. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi disco3430, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

11. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

All meat with special sauce for my daughter. And special orders don't upset us. cunnilingus.gif

Dad

allison17 likes this.
  12. Neophyte

Hi Daniel, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

Sorry to hear about your mom. Our condolences.

13. Neophyte

Hi Jacob, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

14. Neophyte

Hi Rod, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

15. Hello, I'm attracted to my cousin and have had a few encounters with her but would love to have more with her

16. Neophyte

Hi sebastiansimonson123, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

17. Chrisostomus

Chrisostomus Trusted Member

Hey!

I'm Chris. 21. I've had some memories with my sister when we were young and have been interested in the subject ever since. Hoping to read some good stories and perhaps tell a few of my own ;)

18. Neophyte

Hi Chris, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

19. Anne Nomorus

Anne Nomorus New Member

New to IB

Enjoyed the stories, thought I'd join to see some of the videos.

20. Neophyte

Hi Anne, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!