1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. JD65

JD65 Trusted Member

Welcome to IB Hirohito. I hope you enjoy it here...

Fenik1280 likes this.
  2. imported_metalhead333

imported_metalhead333 Account Deleted

i am

22 - m - vt bi , music freak , have fooled around with my cousin (m) and my sister , would love to share real stories , getting pics up soon 8) 8) 8) 8)

Fenik1280 likes this.
  3. imported_spectreofhell

imported_spectreofhell Account Deleted

I'm usually the quiet guy who sits in the corner watching everyone else and occasionally interjecting an opinion here or there, but I thought it would be polite all the same to introduce myself. I call myself Spectre online though I usually reveal my real name to my friends, and I'm a 41 year old family man, married for over 20 years with several kids (don't ask about ages and genders because it won't get you anywhere; I've never done anything naughty with them and never plan to).

I've been writing fiction since I was about thirteen years old (just made the cutoff or I'd have to censor myself! Ha ha). I've had two novels published in the last eight years and many short stories, but I'm not yet making a living from my writing. I love to write erotica but since my favorite subjects tend to be incest fantasies and intergenerational tales I can't make money off them. It's therapy for me, a way to relax.

For the curious, I live in the southeastern US, I'm basically white but with some Native American ancestry, I'm plump and adorably handsome, adamantly monogamous (at least physically), love sci-fi, addicted to Mountain Dew and chocolate, enjoy cheating at video games, and love eating pussy.

So there. Want to know anything else, just ask. I'm a member of several other forums, but so far haven't found the one where I feel at home. Hope this is the one.

-Spectre

4. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

Welcum to IB Spectre :D

5. DocSavage7

DocSavage7 Account Deleted

Hi Spectre.. Welcome to IB, I've read at least one of your stories, "Leilani by Spectre"

Doc

6. ticketyboo

ticketyboo Account Deleted

hello

Hi Folks,

I am a divorced educated guy in the science field - food sciience. I am 48 years old and had some experiences in the past with my mother and sister. I also have my two grown up kids who still reside with me. My ex and I remain good friends.

Pleased to meet you all. Kind Regards

Lorenzo5438 likes this.
  7. Xx8ball1

Xx8ball1 Account Deleted

nice to meeet you ticketyboo and welcome to ib :D

8. imported_maleinhard82

imported_maleinhard82 Account Deleted

Hi

Hi. I'm glad i found this place. I was interested in incest long time ago, but never experienced it. Always had fantasy about my aunt, little about my mom. But i'm not realy atracted to my mom. But i would like to make love with my nice aunty very much. That's crazy :D.
    Anyway, nice to be here, if someone iterested in pen pals or something more, write to me.
    I'm 25 years old.
    Thanks for reading :).

9. DocSavage7

DocSavage7 Account Deleted

Re: Hi

Welcome to IB maleinhard82... You will really enjoy yourself here! :D

Doc

10. imported_ika069

imported_ika069 Account Deleted

Hi I like to read the stories they are great I may post some

11. imported_BrotherLuv

imported_BrotherLuv Account Deleted

Welcome

Welcome to the board ika069, I will look forward to reading your stories when they get posted.

12. horney_daddy

horney_daddy Account Deleted

Hello

48 / m / Nevada.
    Incest relations with three stepsisters and my halfsister, since then I have had father daughter RP with a few teenage girls 18 and 19 yrs of age and really enjoy the fun with them. looking to see if there are any more teen girls looking for the fun as well.

13. imported_muffdiver

imported_muffdiver Account Deleted

Hello, everyone. 60 year old male, widowed 3 years ago from the love of my life for 24 years.

Live in Texas, worked for a national restaurant chain for 24 years, and am retired.

I am also an Administrator for 2 other incest boards. Have been on one board for 6 years, and the other for 7 years. Boards such as this are not new to me.

Was refered here by my Asst Admin on one of the boards. Like what I see Doc, this board is excellant.

Muffdiver

14. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

Welcome to IB Muffdiver, glad to have you, sorry for the loss of your wife :( , she sounds like a lovely person :D

15. imported_Teimoshi

imported_Teimoshi Account Deleted

I'm new.

Hey all, I'm new here. While I did get my sig up, my avatar is too big, can someone shrink it down to size for me?

[​IMG]

16. imported_ibtcprez

imported_ibtcprez Account Deleted

hello all and especially to Doc

Hi all I am a 51 year old truck driver and just joined tonight. Have been a user of It and another site I ran across. glad to find this place the old IT seems was getting out of control.
    I have not had time to check much out jumped right in here to say hello to all.

good to see you Doc not sure if you remember me from IT or not.

Bimom58 likes this.
  17. imported_doptupcpl

imported_doptupcpl Account Deleted

new cpl here

in 40s, in search of inspiring stories, pics, vids, and love to share/cam

18. JD65

JD65 Trusted Member

Re: I'm new.

Your avatar is in place Teimoshi :wink:
    Welcome also ibtcprez, and doptupcpl :D :D

19. imported_KinkySon99

imported_KinkySon99 Account Deleted

hey im jake.
    i fucked my mom & sister, did shit with my grandmother, and aunt.

Bimom58 likes this.
  20. imported_maleinhard82

imported_maleinhard82 Account Deleted

Hi. Glad to hear you so lucky :)