1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Christchurch N.Z. massacre.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by curiousFred, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Some "white supremacists" stormed 2 mosques and shot to death 49 Muslim worshippers.
    Looks like the middle eastern insanity is spreading.
    What will it achieve, other than pain and misery for more innocent victims ?

2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

A man calling himself Brenton Tarrant shot a 16-minute bodycam video on Friday as he drove to Al Noor Mosque on the city's Deans Avenue. He is believed to be the main person behind what New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern described as an unprecedented attack on the country.

This is allegedly the arrest of 'Brenton Tarrrant' ...

[​IMG]
    If you use a torrenting program, you can obtain the raw bodycam video of the shooting from here -
    https://kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
    or if you're quick you can stream it from https://streamable.com/xjbdb

( Note that the man in the photo and the man in the video do not appear to be the same person. )

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    Danny Boy 1966 likes this.
  3. Insp Gadget

Not everybody believes what the mainstream news reports - here's what one Chris Dorsey of the Virginia Militia thinks ...

... essentially that the event has 'false flag' written all over it.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  4. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

yup big suspicions over this one as well...who knew what beforehand? and who the hell's the guy in that pic above? looks nothing like the alleged attacker o_O

Danny Boy 1966 and Insp Gadget like this.
  5. Insp Gadget

" The NZ Shooter Said His Goal Was To Make US Politicians Ban Guns and Spark a US Civil War Between the Left and the Right "
    - The Red Elephants- Mar 14, 2019.​

" By Way of Deception Thou Shalt Do War " - Mossad motto.

The Red Elephants is an American conservative news and opinion channel. Mossad is the national intelligence agency of Israel.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  6. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

Sadly the left would lose. Hell they can't figure out which bathroom to use, let alone how to dodge bullet. Most cry when they see a gun, so wouldn't have a clue how to use one. They just need to go to their safe space in the cry closet.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  7. Insp Gadget

It would be especially sad if such internal conflict were to have been orchestrated by a foreign agency within.

8. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

You really think so? The last time they had a civil war it was the gun happy rednecks that got their ass kicked.

Akbloke and Danny Boy 1966 like this.
  9. Danny Boy 1966

Those gun happy rednecks lost because they were on the wrong side of things, then got over confident in the beginning by handing the Union's ass to them. Some people say it was about taxes, yeah that was only one of the reasons, the other was they didn't want to give up their free labor. I'm a redneck now but I would have given them a whipping for the slaves, that wasn't right. Most of these kids now days couldn't whip their way out of a wet paper bag.

10. pussycat

That's as accurate a summation as any, I wouldn't disagree with you. Supposedly about "States Rights", translation - the "right to own slaves". Interestingly, the side effect was to give my country the opportunity to become an independent nation, no longer a colony, as America was too busy with it's own mess to interfere north of the border (which it undoubtably would have otherwise). A bit of a conundrum for us at the time, Canadian sentiment being very much anti-slavery, but the reality was we would have been very much better off if the Confederacy had won. Two separate (and individually much less powerful) nations south of us would have been advantageous to our position. However, that's the past.
    And just to clarify, I probably qualify as a redneck too. I'm just (hopefully) not quite as wacky as some of my neighbors.

:rolleyes:

11. Insp Gadget

Look at how quickly this conversation devolved into the same old left/right arguments. It's a smokescreen - the real issue is external influence.

Which is exactly what an attack like this was meant to do - sow dissension, then step back, watch the fight, and pick up the pieces.

This kind of de-stabilizing activity been experienced by 109 other countries in the past, including the USA once under U.S. Grant. We all need to learn from such history.

12. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I hear slavery was legal in Canada till 1834. Slavery was abolished in the U.S. in 1861 only 27 years difference, and at the time only Liberal Democrats owned slaves. No Republican owned slaves at that time.

13. Insp Gadget

Dunno about the dates, but I think that we are once again in a left/right discussion, when we should be asking 'who'.

Which 'cultural group' (not political group) was prominent in the acquisition of slaves, who assisted as shipbuilders, who did the marketing, and so on. Check the history.

Let's just say that many of the NFL owners, agents, and the sports media and so on who participate in the annual human trafficking exercise called the NFL Draft - many of them had ancestors who rejoiced in making their money from the slave trade.

14. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

And I still wonder has anyone learnt anything ?

15. Danny Boy 1966

From my personal experience in the changes of history books, from the time I attended school until when my son who is attending school now. It has become an inconvenient truth to fully teach history. Our history books in the states have been scrubbed to the point the Revolutionary, Civil, WW 1, and WW 2 have all been reduced to 4 short and I mean 4 pages short units in the text books. We also use to be required to pass a Constitution test to graduate high school, this was dropped in the early 90's. These kids now days have no idea the rights they are giving away, or why they were put in the constitution to begin with.

Akbloke and Insp Gadget like this.
  16. pussycat

You heard that?

:confused:

1834, an act of British parliament made slavery illegal anywhere in the Empire. In practical terms, it was 1807 in Canada. However, most slave owners in BNA were displaced Americans who brought their slaves with them when they moved north. Excluding the native population, who owned slaves for generations before us white folk arrived.

Did you ever "hear" of the underground railroad? Just where did you think Uncle Toms Cabin was?

:rolleyes:

Insp Gadget likes this.
  17. pussycat

Your history books and our history books never said the same thing anyway, so what difference does it make.
    Even if there were a gold standard "history book", that was completely 100% factual and accurate, some shit disturber would come along and say "I hear that......blah blah" and the whole thing would desintigrate into another bullshit session.

You could say that the world is flat. Is it true? Yes, it is. The statement wouldn't be factual, but you could say it. There's an American saying, "bullshit baffles brains". It's not without merit.

Akbloke likes this.
  18. pussycat

I doubt it.

19. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

You sure believe in revisionist history. There were very few black slaves in Canada. Most of your slaves were First Nation and Metis, which Canadians treated worst than the blacks were in the U.S. Denying the truth, doesn't make it go away. There were horrible acts in all countries, why do you pretend to have a Holier Than Thou attitude.

20. Insp Gadget

Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields,
    Sold in the market down in New Orleans.
    Scarred old slaver knows he's doin' all right,
    Hear him whip the women just around midnight.
    Mmmm ... Brown Sugar ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.