1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

California needs a enema.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Amanda, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

California has changed Election Laws so that Illegal Aliens can now work as Poll Workers in all Election. Also Driver's Licenses can be used to register to vote in any Election and California Law allows Illegal Aliens to get Driver's Licenses. And a new California Law is coming up where you are automatically registered to vote when you get a Driver's License no Voter Registration is needed. So in essence Illegal Aliens will be registered to vote and Illegal Aliens will be working at Poll Sights to verify that people do not vote illegally.

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. Neophyte

PolitiFacts has announced that the News Report that 3 million Illegal Aliens voted in California Presidential Election is most likely False. In reading their Press Release, they specify the that News Report that 3 million Illegal Aliens voted was false, not that 3 million Illegal Aliens voted was false. They report that they have no idea how many Illegal Aliens voted in California, but they are very sure that the News Report that they did vote was False.

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Yeah, that is crazy. You are restricted to what 55 gallons a day or something like that when this goes into full effect? I mean that sounds like a lot of water but it isn’t enough to wash your clothes and take a shower on the same day much less if you have a multi person family in the home.

I think they want people to move from the state!

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

I wonder if there's precedent for the government to detach states from the nation's union. In that, I mean force a state to secede when their laws are in conflict with federal guidelines to the point where they're breaking federal law.

If so, that may be an option that needs exploring, since California is so hell-bent on being it's own nation of laws.

Brutus58 and oldman681 like this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Only the taxpayers. All the illegals are used to this and, most importantly, vote democrat.

Zarp, TriadSibling and oldman681 like this.
  7. Neophyte

55 is an interim amount, the final amount is 50 gallons per person. The per person will help large families. So if you have 20 people living in your house that will be 1000 gallons.

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. TriadSibling

Of course, because the Dems are the ones that give them a free pass, even though doing so is now a felony (federal law now dictates sanctuary cities are illegal).

The problem we have is that no-one in washington, nor anywhere else, is willing to hold our officials accountable for their blatant, and obvious, illegal acts. The people breaking these laws know that, and that's the only reason they have the power to do what they're doing now. Sadly, the longer this goes unchecked by our government, the more power these criminals gain because of who they are able to force into positions of power and authority.
    The time to nip this in the bud passed us years ago, it's time to fix it, because if we don't, we'll all end up just like California is now, or worse.

Brutus58 likes this.
  9. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

The biggest problem with what you said is that the ones fighting hardest to keep these things going ARE the government!

Brutus58 and TriadSibling like this.
  10. TriadSibling

Not the whole government, just people in key positions. Which is why it's important to hold these people accountable. The parts that refuse to do that should be charged with conspiracy, and blacklisted from government jobs, and new law enforcement should replace them to do the job. If the new officer refuses, then they should also be charged and blacklisted.
    The only reason this has been allowed to continue is because the people have been brainwashed to believe the propaganda being spewed by MSM, and officials that could fix the problem are afraid of public backlash, and that's another level of corruption that needs to be fixed, by charging the conspirators, and doing what needs to be done.

Zarp, Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  11. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

I agree, however the ones we feel are causing all the damage them and their followers all believe they are fighting for a righteous cause and we are the ones who are ruining everything for them.

Brutus58 and TriadSibling like this.
  12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

GOOD!!! Let the "normal" people ruin it for them by leaving the state and taking their tax dollars with them. Use the scorched Earth policy. Leave nothing of value behind. Burn/level the houses and other buildings. Leave nothing for the parasites.

13. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Didnt CA sell a shit ton of their water to Nestle or something?

14. Neophyte

I hadn't heard of Nestle getting a water deal here in California. I do know that the Nestle plant closed down here and their Corporate Headquarters moved out-of-state to avoid California taxes. There could be other plants in California I don't know about, but the one I use to drive pass is long gone.

Brutus58 likes this.
  15. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

They are in NV. The water sold, if I remember, was on the NV border.

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Neophyte

I looked up what the deal with Nestle was, on the internet and it doesn't seem Nestle has any favorable deal to get water. There is a controversy of permits that allow Nestle to access and bottle water for retail sale. There are several environmental groups that wants to stop Nestle from using the water and took Nestle to court, but I believe the environmental groups lost the case. California doesn't really have a water shortage problem, California has a water distribution problem. Most of the water is in the northern part of the state and the majority of the people is in the southern part of the state. The State Government collects a lot of taxes to fix, maintain and expand the water system, but they don't spend the tax income on the water system.

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  19. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  20. Neophyte