1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

California needs a enema.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Amanda, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Unions are not invulnerable. They can be eliminated or removed. It is very difficult but not impossible. From reports that I've heard, unions in general are losing members at a high rate. The only unions that are increasing in membership and size are the government employees unions, everywhere else unions are shrinking or dying out. One can hope that the trend will find its way to the government employees unions.

Amanda likes this.
  2. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

:)

Neophyte likes this.
  3. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

thanks for all the comments.

4. BetaVerse

BetaVerse The Wanderer

WHOA...... At least for me one step at a time.... 0_0

Amanda likes this.
  5. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

:)

6. BetaVerse

BetaVerse The Wanderer

Would you hate me If I said I'm independent...? 0_0

Amanda likes this.
  7. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

no

8. Mustang77

Mustang77 Trusted.Member

While I believe in a very conservative economy, and that politicians in power just don't get it....We need to have safe and secure roads, bridges, tunnels etc. As for schools, they need to be open and safe for our kids and not a place where they are targeted with crazy "nutjobs" with guns. So the next step is guns....Do I want them? Not really, but I don't believe that it is my "right" to tell people they can't have them. People should be able to protect themselves against intruders and those who would do their family harm. I don't think we need guns that fire 50 rounds a second, as one bullet is all you need to harm and maim. (Las Vegas, massacre) Also, Do we need to hunt endangered animals?? Why??? Because we can???
    Hunting should be not just sport. If you want to hunt deer, duck, boar etc.....Go for it? If an animal is dangerous to the populous than hunt it down, and if you can't tranquilize it and tag it and return it to another area, then and only then kill that dangerous animal.
    Let's talk about learning from our mistakes. People make wrong decisions, I agree....and with the choices that we had, I believe that we have repeated the mistakes of 50 years ago! Is it me, or does anyone else see the similarities in our government? Nixon/Trump Congress & Senate they are all inept and need to be thrown out of office. But.....based on the choices given to us during the last election, what choice did we have???
    I guess that I'm rambling and just throwing a lot out there. I don't approve of either Trump or Clinton, McConnell or Schumer, Ryan or Pelosi they all suck!! Will somebody with an ounce of common sense please run for office and protect us from these idiots!?!?
    I don't think the most important issue is illegal immigration.....unless you've had a job taken away by someone who is here illegally. I personally don't want to pick crops or clean houses etc.....but most of these people do that type of work (very stereotypical) But remember, almost all of us came from a family that immigrated here, maybe not recently, but I seriously doubt that a lot of you who are on an incest website have roots that say that your family came over on the Mayflower. What and where would you be if they were not allowed into the US???
    My last point for now....Probably the most important issue out there is how the President is pissing off the other world leaders. We can't become isolationists as we must trade with these people, we also don't need North Korea attempting to send nuclear missiles at us or anyone else. What I think we should do is re-open the idea that Ronald Reagan had, and build a StarWars type of defense system that can shoot down any missile or rocket aimed at us from outer space. Just a few random thoughts.....OK I gave you several topics......now discuss

Amanda likes this.
  9. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I take the whole illegal immigration personally. My parents came here after the war to escape communism. They went through all the required steps. Jumped through all the required hoops. I was born here. I have a real birth certificate. Not the Obama kind. I was still told that I should go back where I came from. From where? My mother's womb? The hospital where I was born? And yet those who are ILLEGAL get a free pass. Free education, health care, and a myriad of social services that my parents and my sister and I didn't. When I hear dipshits talk sanctuary and DACA, it is like someone hit me on the side of my head with a baseball bat! Like they think it's Ok to come up and kick me in the balls and just walk away. As if it's a normal thing. It's such a fucking major insult to my parents. It's a fucking major insult to my sister and myself. Any asshole that supports these insulting, bullshit policies can just go to hell!

As far as nutjobs go, get them the psych therapy they need in a psych ward. And yes I was shot at when I was much younger. Why? Because I have property and they didn't. They thought and felt that they had every legal right to trespass and poach on my posted land. They were pissed when I told them to leave or I would have them arrested. They shot at me. I ran like hell to my car. I went to a neighbor and called the police. When he showed up, he didn't want to go into the woods to look for the poachers. I never hiked on my own land without being armed since. Since then all poachers I come across NEVER gave me shit again. Amazing the respect you get when you are armed and have the ability to fire back. Since poachers are always in groups, the ability to fire multiple times quickly is a life saver. To hell with those who think I and my family don't have the right to live.

10. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

i agree.

TriadSibling likes this.
  11. Mustang77

Mustang77 Trusted.Member

Good response....Not much to add

Edison, Brutus58 and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I was going to add something to it. but my ass is in the fire right now. So i'm just going to shut the fuck up. YEAH I KNOW HOW TI DO THAT.

Edison likes this.
  13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Thank you.

Amanda likes this.
  14. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I just never thought I would hear you say that. Oh, BTW just how is your ass in the fire? Sounds interesting.

Amanda likes this.
  15. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Oh how i want to say something. But i don't want to hurt any feelings so i will leave it at that.;):rolleyes:

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Then send me a PM. Or you can email me. Your choice, and no one gets their nose out of joint.

Amanda likes this.
  17. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

No my friend i m just going to leave it a lone. I should not have even put that up.

18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Too bad. I was hoping for some stimulating conversation. Do you like to play chess?

Amanda likes this.
  19. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

No me play on ps4 you gamer.

20. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

I consider myself to be a Centrist. I'm neither radical liberal or radical conservative.
    I'm more liberal for allowing personal freedoms, but not free handouts.
    I'm more conservative for taking personal responsibility, but not the religious fanaticism.

Brutus58, Amanda and Zarp like this.