1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Are You Masturbating Right Now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TouchingMyPussy, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TouchingMyPussy

TouchingMyPussy Account Deleted

I'm teasing myself a little, tickling my clit on my couch while I play a video game. Gonna make myself cum sometime today.

2. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Nice :D So, I was just wondering; Do you have a favorite place to masturbate? Or do you just do it anywhere when the mood strikes you?

To answer the topic question:
    I'm currently not, but probably will before the day is over.

TouchingMyPussy likes this.
  3. TouchingMyPussy

I normally do it anywhere the mood strikes. If I'm in a house with family then I'll just make sure they aren't in the same room and then start touching myself, keeping an ear out for anyone who might walk in so I can stop when need be. (Not an incest family).

While visiting a friend in Texas they let me use their bed while they slept in another room. I masturbated and came in their bed almost every night of the week that I was there.

4. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

My, my you do enjoy your little pussy to it’s fullest don’t you! So dear lady, do you enjoy teasing with your fingers more or using different manner of toys? Do you enjoy small toys or larger toys for that full stretching sensation? Now feel free to answer any of the proceeding or none of them. I ask because I am curious feel free to tell me it is none of my business!

5. TouchingMyPussy

I use my fingers or a nice smallish/normal sized g-spot vibrator. It's always my clit I play with though. Haven't gotten the hang of penetration yet as so far it's just been more uncomfortable than pleasurable for me.

6. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Thank you for your answers! So in other words tongue to clit is best besides fingers I take it. Well oddly enough myself even being a guy I do enjoy penetration either self induced or with a special lady if I can find one lol! Just thought I would share seeing as you were kind enough to answer my questions.

7. TouchingMyPussy

One time I went a weekend just teasing myself without cumming, and it was so intense. I got so horny and it felt so good to constantly rub my clit for days, either with my fingers or up against something.

I think it was the second day of teasing, and me and my mom were swimming in the backyard. I was so worked up that I couldn't help but rub my clit every time her back was turned. I was so horny and needed pleasure so bad.

8. TriadSibling

I bet that led to a rather intense situation.

9. TouchingMyPussy

Not really. She never found out and I didn't want her to. I just kept teasing myself until I came later at some point. I forget the actual orgasm lol.

10. Guy Inphose

Guy Inphose Trusted Member

So I'm kind of interested in the other aspect of your comment. What game were you playing when you started masturbating? :)

TriadSibling likes this.
  11. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Dont need to i have a lover.

12. TriadSibling

Admittedly, I was curious about that too lol.

13. TriadSibling

Am now, but taking my time. Sometimes it's better not to rush it.

14. TouchingMyPussy

Dragon Quest 8

TriadSibling likes this.
  15. neverhappened

neverhappened Trusted Member

Edgin/peaking/Gooning is what you discovered that day.
    Who knows how to take care of you better than you when it comes to syncing touch to affect .

16. Blue1334

Blue1334 Trusted Member

I have a couple lovers, but I still do.

17. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

The short answer for me to this question....

NO.

TriadSibling likes this.
  18. TriadSibling

Same short answer, but in my case, it's because I'm working on another story for another site (don't worry, I'm still writing stuff for here as well). I don't usually masturbate while I write, mainly because I only have two hands :D

19. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

.......And you've got two cuties that can look after you while you (try) to write anyway..LOL
    So why do you need to masturbate?

TriadSibling likes this.
  20. TriadSibling

Exactly lol. Hell, they'd probably do it for me while I'm writing, they can't get enough of my cum.

Akbloke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.