1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Amanda's UFO's are they real.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Amanda, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

lol

2. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

3. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Damn woman, you're making me horny and thirsty.

Amanda likes this.
  5. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Woman? I'm a bi boi / grrl

Then there's the manner the Authorities integrate Extraterrestrial technology into Human economies...like 60 years between when UFOs with white LED lights crashed and were recovered to when white LED light bulbs started appearing in homes at $40 per light bulb.

Amanda and Brutus58 like this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

A bi boi/boi/grrl? So your parents are from Mars to begin with? No wonder you know so much it. You still made me THIRSTY and HORNY! Sorry if that offends you. I understand the need and desire for privacy. I have as much to lose as anyone. I am in love with my sister. My wife has no idea. She would freak and get all in a divorce. I'm not even talking about the rest of the family, friends or neighbors. Let's PM at least. Then we can decide if we want to share email addresses.

Amanda likes this.
  7. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

lol

8. Glc1025

Glc1025 Trusted Member

I fully 100 percent believe they're real. I've done my fair share of research as well as listening to what other people have talked about on YouTube. There's plenty of proof they exist you just have to know where to look and connect the dots with all the information you receive. I'm also about 95 percent sure in about ten years, give or take a few, we all will be told the entire truth about aliens. We're not alone.

Amanda likes this.
  9. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

We will not know the truth. Too many problems for the Authorities if they told the truth. Only thing I want from the Authorities regarding Technology is start doing no-brain stuff like electric cars that get 300 miles between charges and can be charged by solar panels on the garage roof. Stop burning fossil fuel to heat water used in homes, office buildings, schools, etc.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    Amanda likes this.
  10. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Please stop insulting lifelong bisexuals who enjoy bi fun activities like being fucked up the cunt or ass rear entry with a big cock while eating a juicy cunt. Who also enjoy dressing in boyz or grlz clothes while packing a feeldoe and cruising around looking for a horny soccer Mom or soccer Grandmom to fuck. I'm living in the third decade of the 21st Century, you should also.

Amanda likes this.
  11. Glc1025

Glc1025 Trusted Member

I see your point, and that is our government biggest downfall in my opinion. We're far too advanced to be using such primitive resources and they only refuse to really change because of how much money the gossip fuels make. But they've already started the process of revealing they do exist. Look into the company that released the recent uap footage from the fighter jet. There job is basically to bring everything to mainstream, open people's minds and get people ready to learn how to accept they exist. It sounds a little complicated because it's difficult to explain. I listened to like a two hour podcast from the founder of the company. It's definitely very interesting

Amanda likes this.
  12. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

thank you all for your comments.

Glc1025 likes this.
  13. Glc1025

Glc1025 Trusted Member

You're welcome, and thank you for bringing up such a thought provoking subject. I love talking about stuff that's just bizarre and require you to have an open mind.

Amanda likes this.
  14. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Me too i love the ufo thing. I would love to see one.

15. Glc1025

Glc1025 Trusted Member

I know me too, In my opinion I think they're friendly. At least for now as long as no one tries to attack them. But if love to try and just talk with them

Amanda likes this.
  16. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Neophyte likes this.
  17. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Amanda likes this.
  18. Glc1025

Glc1025 Trusted Member

Neophyte and Amanda like this.
  19. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I think they are friendly to. If they was not we would not be here or we would be slaves.

20. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

He a fake he only does it for the money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.