1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Age difference

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Carol, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

Boy do I feel like the minority in here. The biggest age difference was my senior by 6 years... well 5 1/2 (almost exactly)

The biggest difference in a possible situation was probably a 20 or so year difference. I was at a wedding, I think... or some family function maybe... I don't remember very well. I just turned 18 a few months ago and there was this woman hitting on me. Turned out she was also hitting on my brother earlier that evening (per my sister witnessing). She thought he was in his early 30s...

Nothing came about it for me. I just wasn't into her. I don't know about my brother's status with her.

2. penza

penza Trusted Member

5 years for me, a friend of my sister. woke up one morning there she was naked and staring at my junk. Gave it to her

kool69 likes this.
  3. penza

penza Trusted Member

oh yeah I forgot. I had a lady that was 22 yrs. older. she was a real slut, I had fun with her.

4. tragula

tragula New Member

45 (a friend of my mother). [edited]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2019
  5. Randybobandy

Randybobandy Trusted Member

26 years I love older woman I've had sex with more woman older than myself. I was 24 at the time. The biggest age difference for someone younger 8

jamesking likes this.
  6. hairyballs

hairyballs Looking for someone to keep warm in the winter

I have to tell you that many are still or have still got it on their minds with or without a sexual partner - number of active spouses in figures if you care to look at std information. From the late 60s to who knows 90's lets say for the sake of this reply on a basis of one on one sexual contact or more (each to their own) they are still about in great numbers, approaching them is somewhat more slower to get to final point from my own personal experience & others that I've spoke to knowing them all to well in their "favourite past time" you could say.

Best advise treat them like a human, spoil them - find out what they need for more easy life/dinner dates eg: home cooked meals - you the date cooks & does the heavy lifting throughout > result it gives you friendship but you gain their full trust once you got that, tell your future ambitions with them. Conclusion you get your answer yes/maybe/not too sure/I'm too old for that now is some of the answers I've heard. (My own method) ;)

For me results wise (overall) most thought about it then gave it try again after thinking no one wanted them sexually, afterwards they thought very differently becoming very sexual with folks they trusted but I have to say one much older lady but time wasn't on her side, she'd made the choice to open out to me fully - we'd got all the foreplay/touching out of the way, day after taken her fully baring all to me spread & up on my chest my hand holding hers with strong deep strokes. Being the horny animal that I was coming back for more day a week increasing to two or more from that point me being her new lover, fresh from the sex she couldn't get enough of. Her full exposed, dressed just in semi buttoned dress to cover her modesty little else, sealed with deep wet kiss then peeling back on her underwear while she's still dripping wet. Seeing me to the door, grasping her for a lingering kiss - her asking me to stay longer with her puppy eyes.

Everytime it was the same, if I had time I'd stay longer or surprise her with my hands on her waist, she'd just wiggle her hips & smile at me as I turned her around for a wet kiss not forgetting a long good feel over her body which ended with one hand in her groin. Her hand working it's way into my belt & jeans + pants, a case slow undressing lots of foreplay - then finally to start off with taking her rough doggy style chest resting on a soft pillow. By the next day she was normally well & truly ravished with one for the road before had to leave.

I say "time wasn't on her side" for a good reason we was lovers for only 8 months within the start of the next month she fell slowly ill due to age she nearly recovered but it was too much for her body, even ill with no energy she was happy to see me smile & have that wide grin on her face with our secret in mind.
    She met my family, we treated her like one of our own, some of my older relatives had great friendship with her most knew what I was up to. If she lived longer than she did, in matter of months I'd would asked her about expanding her sexual choices, like others before they are happy for it & still at it.

Quiueboy if you want it go out look for it, it will find you - you can't be shy just take it.

quiqueboy likes this.
  7. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

@hairyballs ,

I just noticed your member ID #... 98?! Just TWO digits? Congrats on being here after a dozen years still!

8. hairyballs

Thank for the warm & kind words secretwishes o_O Time doesn't standstill for no one even for humble folks

SecretWishes likes this.
  9. quiqueboy

quiqueboy Trusted Member

Absolutely hairyballs! I couldn't agree more. Thank you for taking the time to reply and express your opinion. :)

hairyballs likes this.
  10. RobbiePied

RobbiePied Account Deleted

32 years. It was my friend's mum.

Brutus58 likes this.
  11. hairyballs

No problem Quiqueboy - any interesting questions you have - pm me * ask away I don't bite & straight to the point with few limits destitution of subject. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    quiqueboy likes this.
  12. Chris192

Chris192 Trusted Member

13 yrs younger

13. Gunslinger

Gunslinger Trusted.Member

20 years

Pdogghound likes this.
  14. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Not a big age difference but the oldest to date. A lovely lady this morning, she is 87 and very fit

Brutus58 and Akbloke like this.
  15. RobbiePied

How old are you?

16. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

RobbiePied likes this.
  17. RobbiePied

Cool.
    Right now I am trying to seduce a 74 year old woman. It's proving difficult!

18. Rico3

Rico3 Trusted Member

8 years age difference for me, she was older.. I still think about those times every now and then

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2019
  19. Smitty

Smitty Trusted.Member

That awesome

Well I have had many lovers that were older, when I was 18 my gf was 35, when I turned 21 I had a 48 y/o

Violation rule 1:
    (1) Mentioning Ages in Posts
    (This forum is VERY age sensitive)

All Forums (except Incest Stories and Other Stories).

• Do not mention or imply an age under 18 in any post.
      Instead, use vague terms like "younger" or "in my youth", or "in the past".
    • Also avoid references where simple math will reveal an age under 18.
      For example:
      • If Jack is 20 and Jill is 4 years younger than Jack, then it's obvious that Jill is 16.
      • If Jack is 19 and doing something for 2 years, then it's obvious that Jack started at 17.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2019
  20. SatinSheets

SatinSheets Crossdressing Son active with Mum and Aunt

I fuck two friends of family both are grand mothers and super fit and slim one is 71 other is 69 I am in my mid twenties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.