1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A Joke For Today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamie jackson, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Thank you for this information.

2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

A young fellow was about to be married and was asking his grandfather about sex.

He asked, "How often should you have it?"

His grandfather told him that when you first get married, you want it all the time, and maybe do it several times a day. Later on, sex tapers off and you have it once a week or so. Then as you get older, you have sex maybe once a month. When you get really old, you are lucky to have it once a year, maybe on your anniversary.

The young fellow then asked his grandfather, "Well how about you and grandma now?"

His grandfather replied, "Oh, we just have oral sex now."

"What's oral sex?" the young fellow asked.

"Well," grandpa said, "she goes to bed in her room, and I go to bed in my room. And she yells, 'Fuck you', and I holler back, 'Fuck you too.' "

leon Phillips, MorningLight and Zarp like this.
  3. slisse

At the beginning of my shift I placed a stethoscope on an elderly and slightly deaf female patient's anterior chest wall.
    'Big breaths,' I instructed.
    'Yes, they used to be,' replied the patient.

leon Phillips and MorningLight like this.
  4. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Stevie Wonder and Tiger Woods meet at a fund raiser. Woods turns to Wonder and says: "How is the singing career going?" Stevie Wonder replies: "Not too bad! How's the golf?" Woods replies: "Not too bad, I've had some problems with my swing, but I think I've got that right now." Stevie Wonder says: "I always find that when my swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it. Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right. Tiger Woods says: "You play golf?" Stevie Wonder says: "Oh, yes, I've been playing for years." Woods says: "But, you're blind. How can you play golf if you're blind?" Wonder replies: "I get my caddy to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him. Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddy moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice." "But, how do you putt?", asks Woods. "Well," says Stevie, "I get my caddy to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball towards his voice." Woods asks: "What's your handicap?" Stevie says, "Well, I'm a scratch golfer." Woods, incredulous, says to Stevie: "We've got to play a round sometime." Wonder replies: "Well, people don't take me seriously, so I only play for money, and never play for less than $10,000 a hole." Woods thinks about it and says, "OK, I'm game for that, when would you like to play?" Stevie says, "Pick a night."

karel, Insp Gadget and leon Phillips like this.
  5. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

One day, an old man sat down on a bench. And across the street he saw a little boy sitting on the curb.

The old man sat and watched him, and saw that the boy was holding a cat by the tail, and had candy in his hand. And every few minutes, the little boy would pop a few pieces of candy in his mouth, bite the cat on the tail, and then scoot down the curb a little bit.

After the man had watched the little boy for a while, he walked over and asked him what he was doing.

The little boy replied, "I'm playing truck driver!"

"Playing truck driver?" the man asked.

"Yeah, I'm popping pills, eating pussy, and moving on down the line!"​

kool69, leon Phillips and muffdiver like this.
  6. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

7. muffdiver

A man sees a sign in front of a house: "Talking Dog for Sale." He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard. He goes into the backyard and sees a black mutt just sitting there.
    "You talk?" he asks.
    "Yep," the mutt replies.
    "So, what's your story?"
    The mutt looks up and says, "Well, I discovered this gift pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping."
    "I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running. But, the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down."
    "So, I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals."
    "Had a wife, a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."
    The man is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.
    The owner says, "Ten dollars."
    The guy says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"
    The owner replies, "He's such a liar. He didn't do any of that stuff."

8. slisse

One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct.

Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a 'massive internal fart.'

9. muffdiver

Allison17: Did you hear that Barb was in the hospital for 5 weeks after her boob job?

Muff: No why so long?

Allison17: She had to be taught how to walk again.

leon Phillips likes this.
  10. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

11. slisse

My wife and I were happy for 20 years; then we met.

12. muffdiver

An old man in Phoenix calls his son in New York and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing, forty-five years of misery is enough." "Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams. "We can't stand the sight of each other any longer" the old man said. "We're sick and tired of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Chicago and tell her." And he hangs up. Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "There's no way they're getting a divorce," she shouts. "I'll take care of this." She calls Phoenix immediately, and screams at the old man, "You are NOT getting divorced! Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" And she hangs up. The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife, smiling. "Great," he says, "they're coming home for Christmas AND paying their own way!!

13. slisse

My grandfather has the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the local zoo.

14. slisse

Mick walks into Paddy's barn and catches him dancing naked in front of a tractor.

Mick says, "Oi Paddy, what ya doing?"

Paddy says, "Well me and Mary have not been getting on in the bedroom lately and the therapist recommended I do something sexy to a tractor."

leon Phillips and muffdiver like this.
  15. slisse

A nurse was on duty in the Emergency Room when a young woman with purple hair styled into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety of tattoos, and wearing strange clothing, entered.

It was quickly determined that the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was scheduled for immediate surgery.

When she was completely disrobed on the operating table, the staff noticed that her pubic hair had been dyed green and above it there was a tattoo that read, Keep off the grass.'

Once the surgery was completed, thereafter the surgeon wrote a short note on the patient's dressing, which said 'Sorry, had to mow the lawn.'

16. muffdiver

One day a boy saw a farmer selling a donkey for $100.00. The boy told the farmer he would pay the money if the farmer could deliver it to his house. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day but when he arrived at the boy's house there was no donkey. He told the boy that the donkey died during the night. Saddened, the boy asked for his money back. "I'm afraid I have already spent the money." the farmer said. "Well, then just give me the donkey." said the boy. "What are you going to do with a dead donkey?" asked the farmer. The boy told the farmer he would think of something, so the farmer delivered the donkey the next day.
    The next month the farmer saw the boy and asked him what he ever did with the donkey. "I made $895.00 off of that thing." the boy said. " How could you make that much money off of a dead donkey?" the farmer wanted to know. The boy said, "I didn't tell anyone he was dead at first. I just put up signs around town that said I was going to raffle off a beautiful donkey for raffle tickets that cost $5.00 and I sold 200 tickets." "Wait a minute", said the farmer, "you said you made $895.00 but if you sold 200 tickets at $5.00 each that's $1,000.00. After you subtract the $100.00 you paid me you should have made $900.00". "You're right", said the boy, "But when the winner found out the donkey was dead he was a little upset so I gave him his money back." (The boy grew up and became the CEO of Enron.)

karel and leon Phillips like this.
  17. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

my love life.:)

18. slisse

The first time I got a universal remote control, I thought to myself “this changes everything”.

leon Phillips and kool69 like this.
  19. muffdiver

A convenience store needed to replace the fence on the back of the property so the owner called three contractors in to bid on it. When they arrived he noticed each vehicle was from a different state. He didn't think anything of it and took them around back to make a bid. First to step up was the Florida contractor. He took out his tape measure and pencil, did some measuring and said, ''Well I figure the job will run about $900. $400 for materials, $400 for my crew, and $100 profit for me.'' Next was the Texas contractor. He also took out his tape measure and pencil, did some quick figuring and said, ''Looks like I can do this job for $700. $300 for materials, $300 for my crew, and $100 profit for me.'' Without so much as moving, the New York contractor said, ''$2,700.'' The guard, incredulous, looked at him and said, ''You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?'' ''Easy,'' he said. ''$1,000 for me, $1,000 for you, and we hire the guy from Texas.''

karel, leon Phillips and kool69 like this.
  20. leon Phillips

leon Phillips Trusted.Member

well get with me;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.