1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

a girl can't even have a good morning

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Dad's toy, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dad's toy

Dad's toy Trusted.Member

Fucking nosy neighbors:

PANAMA CITY, Fla. — A father and daughter were arrested on Tuesday in Panama City, Florida on charges of incest.

Panama City Police arrested 39-year-old Justin Bunn and 19-year-old Taylor Bunn just before 11 a.m. on Tuesday.

According to arrest records, the father and daughter were seen having sex in in their backyard on Wakulla Avenue on February 18.

On Tuesday, investigators say that both Justin and Taylor admitted to having consensual sex, arrest records state.

• Toy

villager likes this.
  2. NataSis

NataSis Trusted.Member

Absolutely ridiculous! Two consenting adults arrested for having sex? None of anyone else's business in the first place.

3. Eddd97

Eddd97 New Member

4. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Oh, yes the doo gooders, they are always on the look out for some one having fun.

villager likes this.
  5. Umeaboy

Umeaboy Account Deleted

This makes me so sad. Why do they always have to assume that the daughter is not in on it? If she wasn't I think she'd choose NOT to have sex or even have sex outdoors.

villager likes this.
  6. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

They don't care that it was consensual, they only care about upholding a brain-dead law.

7. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Brain dead law , yes . sex in the back yard not a good idea when you have people that spy on you , and then report you to the police . but I thought that spying on your neighbors was also against the law ???? peeping tom or just plain jealous that they are having fun .

feel sorry for the couple that got caught this could and probably will ruin their live's .

Brutus58 and TriadSibling like this.
  8. curiousFred

While the law is supposed to protect vulnerable minors, it is used to criminalize consenting adults.
    On the other hand these two could have been a little more discreet.

Brutus58 likes this.
  9. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Obviously it is far more important to persecute consenting adults than it is to catch those that are really breaking laws, ans in that region of the world, I can imagine just how bad they are!!! (well, perhaps it is far easier to persecute / prosecute them than those that are corrupting the politicians with bribes?)

amiraj, Brutus58 and villager like this.
  10. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

More like they'd rather prosecute regular people, than the corrupt politicians. The US is in such phenomenal disarray that I'm honestly surprised it hasn't come to blows yet. I don't know what's worse; The corruption, or the fact that every level of the justice system has failed to do anything about it.
    There really is a two-track justice system here.

Akbloke, amiraj and Brutus58 like this.
  11. curiousFred

It is the same all over the planet. We are just existing to work for the rich and powerful to make them richer and more powerful.
    They don't give a fuck for us ordinary mortals.

12. amiraj

amiraj Trusted.Member

Exactly.... its same all over the planet. The vulnerable's are at receiving end and the strong (by virtue of corruption/right contacts/money/power of politics and/or religion) always go scot-free... in the end.

Axelrod and Brutus58 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.