1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

2017 Gubanatorial Races and the Uninformed

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by buffyfan, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

And NYC is little more than Israel's offshore bank and shopping mall ! :D

pussycat likes this.
  2. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Hey, wait a minute, it used to be my offshore shopping mall!!

:cool:

Insp Gadget likes this.
  3. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

You make a good point. That is why we almost ended up with a supporter of a serial womanizer/rapist.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  4. Insp Gadget

Sadly, the 'American' people have surrendered their sovereignty, and sold their souls to an offshore interest.

jillicious likes this.
  5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

You can't possibly be talking about a uranium deal and the Clinton Foundation?

6. Insp Gadget

Well as it turns out, I was thinking a little bit south of Russia and somewhat middle east. :)

7. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Please don't let this drift into flaming. - CM

8. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I've never flamed anybody, I don't intend to start now. Sorry if my politically incorrect opinions offend.

9. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

Thanks Rode Island! The irony of their concerns 240ish years ago is not lost on me. I think it's great that a now democratic stronghold once advocated for equal representation via senators vs population. It is exactly a similar thing with the electoral college. It saved us from a horrible woman who only sought power and didn't care about the American people. Trump has his many flaws but at least he is trying to do something for the country instead of selling it out.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    Neophyte and Insp Gadget like this.
  10. gwcc

gwcc Trusted Member

Hillary was much worse than flawed. She has very few true friends. Her own husband can't stand her. If you're into global elites ruling the US and replacing our culture with a new-world order, then Hillary was your gal. I grew up on military bases, learned to stand and salute the flag at an early age and to love this country, warts and all. No matter how hard she tried, Hillary could never convince anyone that she cared about the US, our culture of the citizens who live here. It was obvious that she was in it for the wrong reasons. 'Stronger Together' my ass. She ran a divisive campaign that talked as much about helping people in Honduras as much as helping blue collar workers in Pittsburgh. That's why she lost.

jillicious likes this.
  11. BeBop30

BeBop30 Trusted Member

I think Hillary lost for a multitude of reasons and its a mistake to try to pin it on just a few. Her quantity of friends is not a contributing factor when I vote, nor her relationship with her spouse. Hillary cared a bunch about the US. She spent a great amount of her life protecting children (American children) from child abuse. As for a decisive campaign, I suggest that the US has entered a new level of decisiveness and there's plenty of blame to go around.

12. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

And the other house of the Legislature IS based on population. In almost all states here "each county" does not get a rep. It is broken up based on Population. NY has many more reps from downstate than upstate. Because 60% of the population is there.

13. buffyfan

Did you just seriously try to claim MOST of the state taxes in NY come from UPSTATE FARMERS? Are you kidding me? Just seriously ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

http://www.politifact.com/new-york/...spends-more-western-new-york-it-receives-tax/

http://alloveralbany.com/archive/2014/05/08/what-if-upstate-new-york-and-downstate-new-york-we

I just refuted that complete BS in those 2 links. Downstate puts in WAY more than Upstate.

14. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

What I am saying is: the highly taxed WNY support Il Duce. I actually liked his father. He was eloquent and desisive. I did not always agree, but I respected him. His son, Il Duce, has none of that. He is a useless piece waste of oxygen. He only knows how to tax. He is piece of fecal matter! Any supporter of Il Duce is a supporter of communism!!!!! And racism, sexism as well as being a bully.

15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

If this is " flaming", I'm guilty.

16. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Politicians are fair game.

17. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I do not think that anything I say is quotable. I am an moron! An idiot. Really?

18. buffyfan

What you said in the first sentence is that the Farmers in West NY pay high taxes and support NYC. West NY, contrary to what the guy in Buffalo is claiming take more than they give. NYC gives more than they take. I presented facts to show that. NYC, Long Island Westchester and Rockland pay over 70% of the taxes for the state. 65.25 billion vs 24.64 billion.

19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Agree to disagree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.