1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Prince Andrew.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by curiousFred, Nov 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

From ' His Grace' to disgrace, but he was always a sleaze bag IMHO.,

EggHead, jillicious and lurkorn like this.
  2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I have no interest in following the British royals. No idea what they have or have not done. So, I have no clue what the latest scandals are.

Sifjaspell and jillicious like this.
  3. Smitty

Smitty Trusted.Member

He is a royal pedo!

jillicious and curiousFred like this.
  4. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

The only thing that makes "royalty" is the absurd idea that someone else is better than you.

Prince Andrew is a pedophile.

Jeffrey Epstien Didn't Kill Himself.

How many powerful people will begin to snitch on each other when the truth fully comes out?

EggHead, Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
  5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

This deal with Prince Andrew is nothing new. I'm not from England and I know of several scandals and improprieties of the royal family, I'm sure that the English citizens know of a lot more.

6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I doubt that very much. When people talk about their favorite "hero(s)", the blinders go on/up. Just look at the Clintons, they are almost worshiped by a number of followers. These people don't want to hear or know the truth because they don't want their little bubble to burst. Same thing with Obama.

7. floydsaint

floydsaint Trusted.Member

The truth will never come out, too many powerful influential people involved. Any investigation related to Epstein is just for show, to make the public think they're doing the right thing. No police organization is going to expose the pedos.

8. Horny Joe

Horny Joe Trusted.Member

Well not sure what the fuss is about. Who here would not drop there pants to nail or suck the clit of a teen girl

justAthrow, Dad's toy and curiousFred like this.
  9. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

Me... 18 or 19, I might consider, but what was going on there... yeah... NO!

10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I have to agree with you on that one.

SecretWishes and curiousFred like this.
  11. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

There you go Joe.. We're just two who are willing to speak... I'm sure there's a LOT more of us who just don't feel like responding.

jillicious likes this.
  12. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

That would equally apply to those who worship at the feet of Lord Trump.

As to English, or any other royalty, they do as they wish, and who are we little people to dare comment on affairs that are obviously above us?

Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
  13. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

You don't think that the Clinton's are done? Maybe they're on life support.
    I wonder how long it will take for people to see that Barrack doesn't walk on water?

14. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

We all have our dark sides, none of us are perfect, that is forgivable.
    But hubris comes before the fall of the high and mighty.
    It makes many smile in glee.

15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I did not vote FOR Trump. I voted AGAINST Hilary the EVIL ONE.

EggHead, floydsaint and Akbloke like this.
  16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

For Obama to perform that feat he used Holograms. Smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors. He was the ultimate CON ARTIST.

jillicious and itshot like this.
  17. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Thank You

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Just telling it like it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sifjaspell likes this.
  19. Sifjaspell

Sifjaspell Happily Married Incest Daddy

None. Epstein's so-called suicide is a stern reminder to any potential snitch that it is best to keep your mouth firmly shut.

It is likely that you know more than the English citizenry due to England's strict defamation laws. In England, if someone thinks that what you wrote about them is either defamatory or damaging, the onus will be entirely on you to prove in court that your comments are true. In other words, if you make the claim, you've got to prove it! And good luck proving your claims against people who have got the power and resources of the national government at their disposal to cover their tracks.

Moreover, it's not just the person making the allegations who can fall foul of the defamation laws. If your offending claims were published in Newspaper X, you could be sued. Newspaper X can be sued too. The people who drove Newspaper X from their depot to the newsstands can be sued as well. The retailers can also be sued. Anyone who repeats allegations can also be sued. This is important. Seeing something written somewhere else doesn't mean it is true. Repeating allegations without making sure they are true is in England quite a good way to get yourself knee-deep in litigation.

EggHead and Brutus58 like this.
  20. Sifjaspell

Sifjaspell Happily Married Incest Daddy

The issue is that innumerable of those teen girls were unwilling, being procured by means of coercion, trickery and other unsavoury methods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.