1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Delftsejongen

Delftsejongen Trusted.Member

Thanks Slisse, I did, I will and I certainly hope to enjoy myself

Carol and slisse like this.
  2. Thedoctor70

Thedoctor70 Trusted Member

Does he know about your interests?

3. roaming_around

roaming_around New Member

well
    I am just another 25yo guy from the eastern part of the world. From a country which might not be probably liked by many due to perceptional reasons of the people.
    Anyway, I haven't been much of a participant on the forums in the past but yes occasionally post some stuff if I find them good. And yes I horny for my mum. ;D.
    Don't know about the stuff being posted here but maybe they are good enough to compel me to post frequently

and yes english isn't my first language so yeah thanks for bearing with me.

4. Delftsejongen

Hi Kate, a supportive reaction. Your description of you stronger sexdrive fits my daughter exactly. She has inherited my sex drive, not her mother's. He boyfriend is a good partner, but doesn't satisfy her enough. Getting fed up with affairs which could ruuin her relationship Anna realised that I could be a perfect partner for her, to satisfy her desires. She already knew that I would love to make love with her. That is how our relationship started, 2,5 years ago. We are in a loving sexual relationship now, as an addition to our formal relationships. To mutual satisfaction.
    Or in other words: My daughter and I love to fuck!
    @Kate Gavin, I hope you're also in a super satisfying incest relationship!

amiraj, Akbloke and Kate Gavin like this.
  5. Kate Gavin

Kate Gavin Trusted Member

I’m not at the moment. Living in a brand new state away from family. I’ll have to get creative.

Carol likes this.
  6. Kate Gavin

Some of them, but not this one. I’ve only had a few incestual experiences with cousins.

niceguy4sure57, Carol and Akbloke like this.
  7. Delftsejongen

Cousins aren't considered incest in my country.
    I hope you still find a solution. Because incest is best.
    Frequency isn't the most important. Maybe you can meet up with dad from time to time.

Akbloke and Kate Gavin like this.
  8. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

9. Kate Gavin

Wish me luck!

Delftsejongen likes this.
  10. Curmudgeon

Kate Gavin likes this.
  11. Daniel Gauche

Daniel Gauche New Member

I'm Dan and I'm a 64 yr old widower. Someone in another forum recommended this place. I became involved with my sister and a couple of cousins when we were in our teens. That lasted a few years. Now it is mostly fantasy, but I hope to get reconnected to one of my cousins, now that she is divorced.

12. Curmudgeon

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

13. Breastlover23

Breastlover23 Trusted Member

Hi all Drew here ... 49 year old Aussie guy always up for some chats ... came here from Literotica and Some Tumblr posts that are going away now.
    Hope to meet some of you for talks.

Delftsejongen likes this.
  14. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

15. In2cousins

In2cousins Trusted Member

Nick, 32, SWM from Ontario, Canada.
    Always been interested in starting a taboo family or even just fulfilling a couple of roleplay fantasies with some women.
    Also up for chatting with just about anyone about their fantasies and/or experiences. Looking for friendly and respectful people

16. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Welcome to the Forum Nick. As Slisse says:

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

If you have any questions, then please don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods on here.

17. In2cousins

In2cousins Trusted Member

Thanks!

18. alexrev

alexrev Trusted Member

hi
    my name is alex
    i live in moscow
    i like make secret foto my mum) i can show in pm)

Akbloke likes this.
  19. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

20. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Welcome to the Forum Alexrev. You're not the first from your country on here, as you will see when you become more familiar with things.
    So sit back and enjoy it here, even though Family Loving is not illegal in Russia.

Cheers

alexrev likes this.