1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

85% is a fucking start xxx

annab2 and Amanda like this.
  2. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

fucking thanks

annab2 and Dracoa like this.
  3. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

fuck yeah

Irish_Incest and annab2 like this.
  4. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Had a good time last night, but I'm drained of energy. Need to fucking recharge. It was worth it to see some good, close friends though. Plus I got to take my Utilikilt for a spin.

Amanda and annab2 like this.
  5. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Hell's Belles! I have a very hard time trying to converse face to face. I find it very fucking difficult to find any words at all when speaking. About the only way, I've been able to properly converse is through the use of the written word. I do pretty well with the written form of communication.

Darling, Afghanistan really fucked me over! I used to be an aspiring young actress that could hold my own with anybody, no matter the genre! Now, my facial scars and scurrilous use of a powerchair, conceal my identity and have managed to level all of my previous dreams and aspirations. I am a survivor of many calamities and am still proud to call you my friend.

Anna (annab2)

happy-alien-cyclops-smiley-emoticon.gif
    awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif

curiousFred and Amanda like this.
  6. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

oh, fucking shit I forgot what had happened to you over there. and here I am crying over a few words and a hand.I'm sorry for crying like a baby.I have always loved you as my real sister. I will never say anything bad about you.

Your older sister Amy.

annab2, curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  7. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Who in the hell would make up a fucked up law like that!! Just speaking personally I much prefer smaller breasted ladies!

annab2 likes this.
  8. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Another fucking disaster, my poor wife had one hip replaced some years ago, it became infected very badly, the bone almost came through the
    skin and the area is full of pus, I dragged her to the doctor in wheelchair, the doctor took one look at her hip and called an ambulance.
    Now she will have another operation tomorrow. Her pain is my pain and I have done a lot of crying for her suffering.
    She will not return home for at least another fucking month.
    A while in hospital, then some fucking weeks in rehab, it breaks my fucking heart, the things she has to live through.
    I cannot even go and see her, not having a car at present. Fuck,fuck,fuck.

annab2 likes this.
  9. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

wow, I hope she gets feeling better. I wish I could take some of your pain away from you my friend.

annab2 likes this.
  10. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Fred - why didn't she fucking say something about it earlier than she did? She must have been in quite some pain? I do wish her all the best and hope that she recuperates quickly.

annab2 and Amanda like this.
  11. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

:)

annab2 likes this.
  12. curiousFred

Mate she has been in and out of hospital for a long time, she has been under observation, but didn't want another hip replacement
    with all the pain misery, rehab and all the rest. But now it had to be done to save her life.
    I feel fucking sick, just thinking what she has to endure all over again.
    I cannot even see her after writing my car off and I am still feeling all the bruises, some on my arms are very pretty colors from the airbag.
    Red, blue, purple etc. I have to wait for the insurance cheque to buy another car, just have to fucking patient.
    Things like that never happen at a convenient time. Sigh.

annab2 likes this.
  13. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

NO they fucking don't happen at a convenient time - Never!! God-damn mate. I do wish you all the best - as well as your Frau. You don't need this shit in your life.

Cheers mate.

curiousFred likes this.
  14. annab2

Fred, My heart goes out to you and your wife. I will add your family to my prayer list! I really get fucking upset when people are hurting and experience hardships! All we can do is to continue supplying support for you during trying times.

My Sincerest Blessings to you and your wife!

Anna (annab2)

Happythoughts-5.jpg

15. annab2

Yeppers, Sis!
    We should always watch out for one another!
    (Obligatory Fuck)

Anna (annab2)

NAIG-1.jpg

curiousFred and Amanda like this.
  16. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

[​IMG]

annab2 and Irish_Incest like this.
  17. eddie21

eddie21 Trusted.Member

How fucking rude can a nation be, during a recent hotel stay my wife and i experienced quite possibly the rudest people on the planet, they were all from the same nation, which i will not mention as i don't want to start a flame war but lets say they were European

trying to get out of the lift at reception level was a game of push and shove, they would stand right up to the door whilst waiting for the lift and as soon as it opened they would try to push in before anyone in there could get out, they would totally ignore any remarks to wait, once in the bar they would push their way to the bar even though others were waiting, i have to say that the women were the worst for this, they would blatantly push between a waiting customer and the bar to get served first

the worst was in the dining room, there were many complaints about the very large group of them ( all of a more mature age ) pushing their way around, my wife was just about to put her cup under the coffee machine when one of the females pushed her cup aside and put hers under, unfortunately when one tried it when i was using the machine i put my arm out and stopped him from doing it, i then stood with my arm out as the rest of the queue filled their cups

if these ignorant fucks, who were all of an age to know better are typical of their nation then i certainly wouldn't want to visit their homeland, why do some people think they have the fucking god given right to do just as they please and everyone else can fucking wait, i fucking HATE bad manners

Akbloke and annab2 like this.
  18. interested

interested Trusted.Member

i fucking hate cel phones and the fucking ass hats that continue to use them while driving , or walking across the road ,or the dick head fuck sticks that are on there phones instead of doing there jobs !!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe slightly off topic, but fuck!!

annab2 and curiousFred like this.
  19. curiousFred

Cell phones/mobiles are a pain in the ass, or rather their dimwit users are.
    They cross the road without looking up, when my car was 6 months old, a fucking moron ran up my ass, in stationary traffic, the clown was texting. Believe me the air turned blue once I let fly at him.
    But then the world is filled with fucking morons.

annab2 likes this.
  20. eddie21

eddie21 Trusted.Member

I feel your anger Fred, i had the same happen to a brand new car as we sat at a red light, there was an almighty explosion like a fucking bomb going off as the stupid fuckstick hit us from behind without even braking while using his phone, he then had the nerve to ask me not to tell my insurance and that he would pay, no fucking chance as it was a lease hire car and i had to report it, luckily when i called the insurer and gave his details i was told he was insured by them as well so it all went through very quickly

curiousFred, Akbloke and annab2 like this.