1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Erotic audio?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UhDoubleUpUhUh, Apr 23, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UhDoubleUpUhUh

UhDoubleUpUhUh Trusted Member

Besides r/nsfwaudio & r/gonewildaudio on Reddit, does anybody have a good location for erotic incest audio?

2. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

3. UhDoubleUpUhUh

4. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

I honestly haven't listened to any as of yet. Let me know if you find one you like!

UhDoubleUpUhUh likes this.
  5. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

6. UhDoubleUpUhUh

Will do!

7. UhDoubleUpUhUh

8. arianchev

arianchev New Member

nice. Any more?

9. Catwoman0716

Catwoman0716 Trusted Member

I mean like I love to listen to lol have sex but I never found a good website where I can just listen to the audio version ya know I like I read alot of stories from Literotica and they have an audio section but it always turns out to be just some guy or girl reading a story. It doesn't sound like real sex. There's no moans, grunts gasps, bed springs squeaking so it never sounds real to me.

10. UhDoubleUpUhUh

I know the exact thing you're talking about - an audiobook approach (not a fan) versus a dramatization.

The 2nd person dramatizations (where the narrator is 'conversing' with you) generally aren't huge on sound effects, but the ones labelled 'ASMR' tend be a bit more goosebump-inducing. Still, I'd be lying if I said I didn't punch out to some of the better ones on r/gonewildaudio and r/nsfwaudio on Reddit.

Pretty sure you can poke around Reddit without an account (though it's easier with). Check out those two subreddits and I'm pretty sure you'll find something that floats your boat.

11. jefferyb100

jefferyb100 Trusted Member

Thanks for posting this. I was just wondering about audio myself . Thank you for the links

UhDoubleUpUhUh likes this.
  12. HowMayIPleaseU

HowMayIPleaseU Trusted.Member

Thank you for sharing my stories curmudgeon. :D Sounds like that is not what the OP is looking for, but hopefully they enjoyed them anyway. LOL

There used to be a website with this type of audio, but I see it is no longer valid.

I would think you'd have more luck listening to videos, honestly.

13. Synystergates7240

Synystergates7240 New Member

14. Synystergates7240

Synystergates7240 New Member

Tumblr also has some but you have to search there which I'm not very good at there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.