1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Lost My Mom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Julio Rivero, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julio Rivero

Julio Rivero Trusted Member

To all of those who love their moms and are intimate feel blessed! I lost my mom in 2017 to brain cancer, I loved her very much and wish I wouldnt have waited to be intimate with her. Now too late, so don't wait tell her how you love her and show her with intimacy. Sharing that connection or bond would have been the greatest thing in my life . She was my first love and I wish she would have been my first lover. Take care everyone.

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I offer you my thoughts, prayers and well-wishes during this dark time in your life.

3. oldman681

oldman681 Trusted.Member

Sorry for your loss & hope you will find peace as time goes by , we never forget our Mom s , mine stays in my memories & I will always feel her love , may you carry your love for her always in your heart .

motherlover51 and Amanda like this.
  4. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

I would also like to offer my condolences to you. It is hard when something like this happens and you've not been able to express just how you feel to the one you love. So you have to take the opportunity by the throat and tell that person how much they mean to you. Communication!!!!! Love, Honesty....Truth.....Respect.

5. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Life can be cut short for any of us, so make the most of the time you have left and tell your loved ones how much they mean to you
    and do it often.
    So sorry to hear about your loss, mate.

6. DavidLocke

DavidLocke New Member

I am so sorry for your loss. My own mother passed unexpectedly this past fall so I can certainly relate to how you feel. There is no timeline for these things. I, too, longed to be inside her.

motherlover51 likes this.
  7. oldman681

oldman681 Trusted.Member

So sorry for your loss , maybe from the other side she will see intoyour heart & know your love for her & guide your loves in your furure .

DavidLocke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.