1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi anni87, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

2. Helena

Helena Trusted Member

I am Helena hi

3. deviantdan

deviantdan Account Deleted

Hi Helena, how are you? What brings you to the board? :)

4. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Hello Helena, and welcome to IB.

We are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

5. Blue1334

Blue1334 Trusted Member

Welcome Helena!

6. chris777

chris777 New Member

Hey everybody, I just found this site today and figured I'd say hi. I hope this is a place that keeps me coming back. I'm 28 years old and single working full time. I have been into incest for maybe 6 years in a strictly fantasy sense, as in I'm not attracted to any of my real family but imagining others as family turns me on. Hope that's okay with all of you.

Akbloke and Insp Gadget like this.
  7. Insp Gadget

Hello chris777, and welcome to IB.

We are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

8. Neophyte

Hi Helena, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

9. Neophyte

Hi chris777, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

10. ilivefor69

ilivefor69 Trusted Member

I'm thrilled and a little intimidated but hope my first impressions prove true. This strikes me as such an inviting non-judgmental place. It's my belief that the world would be better if we were all free to be ourselves. It feels good to be accepted, fetishes and all.
    I'm retired now, but I've done everything from commercial/graphic art to airplane mechanic to neon sign maker to librarian, and plenty in between. Happily married, but this life I live on the QT, for now.
    Happy to be here.

11. Insp Gadget

Hello ilivefor69, and welcome to IB.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

12. Neophyte

Hi ilivefor69, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

13. trklyarien

trklyarien Account Deleted

Hi, I'm Trkl, 19, from France (not my real name ofc).

I'm new there, comming from a lot of other incest forums.

I love incest since few years ago but I'm not interested in having experiences with my family. It's more loving the idea of people doing it, talking with them, reading stories or seeing real stuff...

Being on a lot of other incest forums gives the opportunity to discover different kind of communities. And I have to say that this one looks to be the best and unique. Everyone seems to be really respectful, giving real good advicesand not pervs. People here are thinking about the life and the repercussions beind the possible relation into 2 members of the same family.

That's what I've seen in my (for now) little experience here and I'm happy to see that and impatient to become an approved member to discover more here !

14. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

15. Insp Gadget

Hello trklyarien, and welcome to IB.

But first, and super important - as Curmudgeon said, please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

16. Neophyte

Hi trklyarien, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon and Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

17. NewToThis

NewToThis Trusted Member

I'm 34 from Utah. I bumped into this site while doing a search

18. Insp Gadget

Hello NewToThis, and welcome to IB.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

19. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

20. NewToThis

NewToThis Trusted Member

Thanks