1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Andrew56032, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

3. Neophyte

Hi rikkybaby, welcome back to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

4. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Hi

Insp Gadget likes this.
  5. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Hello Amanda.

A big welcome to the Forum. We hope that you'll find that you've joined another "Family" and fit right in. As Inspector gadget says:

"But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !"

Cheers

6. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Hello Amanda, and welcome to IB.

We are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

7. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I remember you. From a long time ago. Thanks for the welcome.:)

8. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Thanks for the welcome.:)

9. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

All the rules have been read and understood.

Akbloke likes this.
  10. Neophyte

Hi Amanda, welcome back to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! I know you have already read the rules, but as Akbloke and Insp Gadget stated, we must stress please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

11. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

All the rules have been read ,

Akbloke and Neophyte like this.
  12. Bhurdy

Bhurdy Trusted Member

Hey folks, just your average mid thirties Irish guy looking forward to sharing and reading stories with like minded people.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  13. Neophyte

Hi Bhurdy, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

14. J Nephew

J Nephew Trusted Member

Hello,

Not much to say about me. I've not been "involved" with anyone from the family for many years. I had an aunt who was only a little bit older than I was and we were more like Brother and Sister than Aunt and Nephew. We experimented and learned a lot about each other for a few years until life just got in the way.

I loved her very much and we both, at times, expressed the regret that we were related by blood. She's passed away now due to an accident and I have missed her every day for years now. It had been many years since we were "involved" but our connection was always there.

Thank you.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  15. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Akbloke and J Nephew like this.
  16. J Nephew

J Nephew Trusted Member

Thanks You.

17. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Your very welcome, You will like here. There are a lot of good members here. That will help you and so will the staff here. All you have to do is just ask.

18. Neophyte

Hi zooboy35, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amanda stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

19. J Nephew

J Nephew Trusted Member

I'm wondering, after reading the rules, if I should change my screen name. It's one that I use over many different adult sites, but, it could be construed as a slight violation of one of the rules. I'm not here to really discuss that sort of thing, but I do at least like to play by the rules in other peoples houses.

If one of the Mods could contact me and let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

20. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Look for a private message