1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Kevin Spacey incest story

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by incestfan67, Nov 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incestfan67

incestfan67 Trusted.Member

As many of you know actor Kevin Spacey is now the subject of a sex scandal regarding an under age person at the time.Netflix has suspended Kevin Spacey's program House of cards indefinitely.I first noticed Kevin Spacey in the television series Wiseguy in the late 1980's.In Wiseguy Kevin Spacey played a very wealthy man involved in criminal activity.Mel Profit and his seductive sister Susan(Played by Joan Severance)ran an empire of high finance.Half way through the story line it was clear that Mel and Susan Profit were having a incestuous relationship.Scenes depicted brother and sister after having a shower together and one scene mentioned the brother and sister were caught kissing each other at a young age.At the end of the story line Susan Profit was pregnant and it was suggested that Mel Profit was the father.This a depiction of incest were it was negative,typical of most television and movies.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  2. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Looks like i will have to take a look at this. Thank you.

3. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

4. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Given the proliferation of misconduct in Hollywood, I'm starting to wonder just how many people in Hollywood already knew about this incident, and are only pulling their support from Spacey as a result of the publicity, rather than what he did.
    I find it hard to believe that the entire industry's big-wig's are clueless, while actors and actresses everywhere are being taken advantage of.

5. Insp Gadget

More collaborative than clueless methinks.

6. TriadSibling

Probably true, given how much money the man could make them as long as no-one knew.

villager and Insp Gadget like this.
  7. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Ah...the power of the mighty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

And yet it is only now that the famous (or is it in-famous??) casting couch is coming to the media's attention. How many years has it been in operation and how many women have been upon it?

I wouldn't mind getting $50 for each and every one.....

curiousFred and villager like this.
  8. Insp Gadget

The Hollywood freak show needs a new Oscar Award ...

Jew Perv Award.jpg

curiousFred and annab2 like this.
  9. villager

villager Trusted.Member

And what would you do with the , millions and millions of dollar's .

10. Akbloke

Have no fear or worries Villager...I could put it to some very good use!!! I wouldn't keep all of it for myself. I'd do a bit of sharing it amongst the family....but I would do a fair bit of careful investing - and leave some to a worthwhile charity. But because of it I'd be able to spend a bit more time to myself...get some fishing done. Visit a few places and catch on folks....

Cheers

curiousFred and villager like this.
  11. villager

villager Trusted.Member

me too , a couple of house's for the kid's just to help them along , and then who know's .

Akbloke likes this.
  12. Akbloke

Got room for improvement in my own place as well.....

13. Mikeb

Mikeb New Member

How do I post a new thread or question instead of "replying"?

14. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

At the top of each section in the title line on the right hand side should be a button marked "Post New Thread". Push that.

15. Mikeb

Mikeb New Member

Ok thanks!

Neophyte likes this.
  16. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

villager, jillicious and Mikeb like this.
  17. Mikeb

Mikeb New Member

Haha! Now that's funny

Insp Gadget likes this.
  18. BeBop30

BeBop30 Trusted Member

A whole new meaning to the "Hardy Boys"

Insp Gadget likes this.
  19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I don't condone bad, illegal, immoral, unethical, etc. behavior in any form. But I really want to know - WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO DUE PROCESS!? To be fired, harassed, ostracized, and god knows what else only because of an accusation(s). I can see that happening after a conviction. Just not before. I keep thinking back to the lacrosse team from Duke, who's lives were utterly destroyed because the accuser LIED. She eventually admitted the truth. To late. Damage done. After everybody screamed for their heads on pikes, they found out that they were wrong, not one apology.:mad: This is why my parents risked their lives to escape communism and make it to the U.S.A. The media are now acting as Soviet secret police - you're guilty until proven innocent.

This probably should have posted elsewhere in this forum. Just ramblings of an old, fat fart.

20. TriadSibling

But a valid point, all the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.