1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Very happy to have you with us, thank you. :)

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi FForFreedom, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As allison17 stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

3. alberto.crts

alberto.crts New Member

Hello everyone.
    My name is Alberto and I am from Barcelona (Spain).
    I've always been attracted to family sex and when I was little I tried with my older sister but it could not be ... :(
    Although I recognize that I still think about it, and I am very happy to see as a mother and son, or brother and sister have sex. Especially in their first encounter, when they overcome taboos and discover their bodies ... Ummmm :)

4. Neophyte

Hi Alberto, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

5. elhelew

elhelew New Member

hi all i am a new member from Egypt
    I'm 35 y Arch engineer married with 2 sons and beautiful wife
    i found this place while I'm searching for incest story's and i loved it
    that's all

6. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

7. Neophyte

Hi elhelew, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

8. catherine40

catherine40 New Member

Hi all, I am Cathy, I was born and raised in Russia in a small village where incest and family relationships more common. I not live and work in London and am seeking friends from the UK and around the world

Akbloke likes this.
  9. Neophyte

Hi Cathy, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

10. Strider

Strider Trusted.Member

Greetings all. I'm known as Strider. I was a long time member at another board that seems to have vanished. I saw some familiar names here so I thought I'd pop in and say "hi!" I'm a wanna be artist, writer, and role player with incest being one of my favorite themes.

And yes, I have read the forum rules and will adhere to them in all of my posts.

allison17 likes this.
  11. Neophyte

Hi Strider, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

12. flyingdutchman82

flyingdutchman82 New Member

Hi, im new here. Always had fantasies about sex with fam members, mom, aunt and stephsister. With stephsister i actualy did it, when i was 19 and she was XX. Always been our secret. Now im 34, gf for 10 years and we are swingers since 7 yrs. I like reading the stories here!

Sorry, but mentioning any age below 18 is not allowed in this section. Neo

13. Neophyte

Hi flyingdutchman82, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

14. flyingdutchman82

flyingdutchman82 New Member

Sorry about that, i start reading the rules first!

Neophyte likes this.
  15. Kony

Kony Trusted Member

Hey everyone.

My Nickname is Kony.. (Dont know why people just call me that lol...) im 26. I always felt really attracted to my mom.. and i seek wisdom and help to somehow get my mom attracted to me... my mom really loves me but i think she doesnt know i love her in another way if you mean what i mean.. I just wanted to come onto this forum and look around share stories.. and overal have some fun!

Anyways hit me up if you want to chat.

Bye.

16. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

allison17 likes this.
  17. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi strider and welcome, I believe I know you from incesttaboo. ;)

This forum is much better and so are the people. glad to have you with us. I haven't seen you in quite some time.

Akbloke likes this.
  18. Neophyte

Hi Kony, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

19. Strider

Strider Trusted.Member

Thank you, Neophyte, for the welcome.

Hi allison17, and thanks. Yes, you were among the familiar names from IT, especially the toon subforum. I look forward to seeing you around here.

Neophyte and allison17 like this.
  20. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You hit it right on the head. Looking forward to see some posts from you. Have a wonderful time here. It gets a lot better after you become a trusted member. Have a wonderful day Strider. :)