1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What do you think about Trump regarding this site?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Morfeo8, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morfeo8

Morfeo8 Trusted Member

The sad truth, is that Trump is not the main problem for México, it is our own government and bad administration, we are a very rich country full of resources, people should not go illegally to the United States if our president and our Senators and deputy representatives were honest persons and do their job.

Antares and Insp Gadget like this.
  2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

I have to think that President Trump has different matters than this site on his mind right now.​
    [​IMG]

3. o2mero1mer

o2mero1mer Trusted Member

Very bad

4. sabuj007

sabuj007 Trusted Member

I think Trump spend his leisure time by browsing this site and refreshing himself.

5. JDT

JDT New Member

My two cents, he will get a small funding number to pacify him, they will do a proposal, see that its actually going to cost between 50 and 75 billion dollars to build it, they will do a small scale start up build say in California, the cost of buying land and legal fees will cost billions more, and the subject will get drop on two factors, he will get impeached ( any day now) or he will run out of time, 2020. End of story. There are so many more things 50 to 75 billion dollars could be spent on when it comes to security of our borders. It just simply will not happen, how do I know this, well I am a government contractor, I do business with them, and I know how they work.

karel and Insp Gadget like this.
  6. Howard100

Howard100 New Member

Pretty sure Trump is into his daughter. Wouldn't you be? Probably a mod on this site.

JDT and Morfeo8 like this.
  7. winchester73

winchester73 Trusted.Member

Sticking with the original very natural and very to point question: It is very difficult to get a handle on Trump as a president because of the fallacy of political bent. You, see, you have to put aside politics to get a grasp of the man. He's an asshole and an entertainer, not a politician or statesman. He has made a business of confrontational melodrama and now he can play "Executive Apprentice" with real soldiers and real tax money and real power. Entetainers are by definition populists; meaning that they will play to whatever tune is at the top of the charts. We incesters (my word) are considered degenerates by most of our culture. I think the American solution to incest is to locate us and beat us to the ground with pedophiles. So, to answer your question, I think if the senate suggested that the feds hunt us up and burn us, Trump would lead the group witht the most torches and pitchforks.

karel, allison17 and pussycat like this.
  8. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

People forget that the land they need is, mostly, not public land. It is almost all Private. And if they say no it become Eminent Domain. DT will be lucky to even get the land in less than 10 years. Also, the estimates by the actual industries said the concrete alone would be twice Trump's estimate. That is the actual liquid. Not the Rebar. Not the labor. It is almost like he thinks he gets the work then decides he only wants to pay this much.

karel, Insp Gadget and allison17 like this.
  9. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

As far as Migrants go what would California do without them. The Mexicans get out and slave in the fields putting in a hard days work that no American wants to do for the same wage. Which means if the migrants are not able to enter and work the prices in our produce would go sky high when you go to the store to buy it Because some of the Americans who claim they can't find a job sit on their ass and get food stamps and pop out babies like a hobby so they can get even more help from the Government while they still set on their lazy asses. I can't remember but doesn't 40 or 50% of produce come from California and then shipped all over the USA?

10. klausspringfield

klausspringfield Trusted.Member

That is all true, but I don't think Trump is against immigrant labor. He's against illegal domicile. I'm sure the Republicans, as a whole, support 'big farming'. During the Obama administration there were several reform bills sponsored by Republicans that featured work visas for farm-help immigrants. It is the labor unions, Democrat populists, and left-wing snowflakes that are against work visas for farmers. They couch it terms of loss of American jobs and the inability to support families on minimum wage. I'm not sure what the minimum wage is in Mexico, but I'd guess that it is a lot closer to $0.10/hr than it is to the $5.00/hr. average the farms are paying the illegals now. What needs to be done is to exclude farming from minimum wage laws, and allow the corporate farms to pay the work-visa immigrants as little as they are willing to work for. That's how capitalism works. It should be up to the people to determine what compensation they need for their work. Even if you kept the minimum wage laws, how many Americans would choose hard labor in the fields over working at a counter in an air conditioned McDonald's.

11. klausspringfield

klausspringfield Trusted.Member

Who says the wall needs to be built out of concrete and rebar? There is a California company, I believe, who have drawn up a proposal to build the 'wall' out of a composite material. Their high-tech solution would cost pennies on a dollar compared to using traditional building materials. The composite would also have the advantage of much lower maintenance costs because the composite doesn't deteriorate with time. The composite 'wall' would also require a lot less space, because it would only be a couple feet in girth. The plans, in which the wall which extends a good distance underground and overhangs toward Mexico, require only about 12' of land and room for access roads. I have a cousin who lives on the border of Mexico. He would gladly give the government the land to stop the pests from swarming into his property. I'm sure many of the 'real' private land owners, all along the border, feel the same way. The whole Eminent Domain issue is largely a fabrication based on estimates by 'open-border' dimwits.

This issue is entirely political. Once the Russian conspiracy is seen as the Fake News it is, and Trump is allowed to execute his agenda to rebuild America, the emerging prosperity will make him very popular. Once that happens, the wall will go up. Nobody would have the power to stop it.

12. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I say build the wall on government land and on land where the owners are willing to sell the right of way. For those that don't want to sell, just leave the border open and wait for the owners to come crawling to the government begging them to build the wall on their property.

Insp Gadget and Lustingmom1 like this.
  13. bets21

bets21 Trusted Member

trump better than hillary

14. realdealna

realdealna Trusted Member

Mexico isn't paying for the wall. That is unfortunate.

15. jabbahuttus

jabbahuttus New Member

His daughters are hot and I hope he's fucked them all.

16. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Trump, A one term President if he makes it that far. He can make all the orders on tweets he wants but that still does not make them a law. The Whitehouse is imploding within. His own GOP is turning against him. I could go on and on but mark my words...a 1 term president and if he isn't careful he is going to make Congress,and the Senate lose their seats to dems in the next big election. How many has he fired now????then he hires his own goonies with no political experience. the last one lasted what 10 days? he isn't even at the whitehouse ,most of the time he is in trump tower tweeting orders that don't count. To me It is like watching a reality show but this reality show can decide the fate of the USA.

Mr.Duke likes this.
  17. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

Personally I don't think it even enters his mind about sites like that. He can't be bothered.

Niatross49 likes this.
  18. Antares

By a WALL, you know it doesn't necessarily mean a brick and mortar wall. It can be an electronic detection wall which they already have in place in certain parts of the border.

19. Antares

Check you statistics. Of the seats up for election in 2018, 23 are held by democrat only 8 by republicans. The chance of a lost in control is negligible with that ratio

allison17 likes this.
  20. Antares

Oh I disagree with that assessment but it is a high priority with former Senator Harry Reid who has started a campaign to wipe out legal prostitution in all of Nevada. There is your real thread sexually speaking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.