1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Maybe, if you become a little bit better at spelling, I will send you one of Our Jim's moccasins, I'm pretty fucking sure your Bloodhounds will run away in terror from the creature that formerly occupied them! Of course, Little Bear will be quite perturbed at not finding his missing moccasin!:rolleyes:

leon Phillips likes this.
  2. leon Phillips

leon Phillips Trusted.Member

That's okay, only yours would do.:)

3. annab2

My brother, my husband, Our Jim (Little Bear) was relieved to hear that and says, "Great! Because I don't swing that way!" :)

4. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Hum, something tells me I came late to the party on a fun conversation lol. All I can say is well fuck.

5. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Well, fuck I just realized that not only do I have three fucking daughters Amy, Allison, Anna! But I have a son- in-law/son with two of them being related/married to "Our Jim!" Looks like I got a fucking early Christmas present.:D

annab2 likes this.
  6. annab2

Fucking, Yeah!

:):D;)
    beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif
    heartbeat8.gif
    beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif Yeppers, It's a fucking family thing! beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif beatingheart1.gif

7. annab2

We fucking thought everyone fucking already knew!​
    heartbeat8.gif heartbeat8.gif heartbeat8.gif

8. leon Phillips

i wont tug on sup:) ermans cape, spit into the wind, pull the mask on the old lone ranger or fuck around with jim. i aint no Willie McCoy

annab2 likes this.
  9. Jasmine

Jasmine Trusted Member

After reading few posts in this thread I've realized deeply. . .

. 000.jpg

10. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Finally fucking home after spending 4 fucking days in the hospital.

Woke up at 7am Saturday morning barely able to breath and talk, got taken to the hospital where it turned out I had a bad case of pneumonia and a really bad viral chest infection.

Between the ecg's, heart tracers, all the needles, tests, x-rays, scans, steroids and everything fucking else they finally let me out today at 2pm.

Now have to spend the rest of the fucking week in bed, getting better and missing exams, which luckily are being moved because I have a valid reason for missing them this week.

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  11. annab2

We are, as pleased as, fucking punch that you are on the fooking road to recovery! Please, try as hard as fuck to stay out of the fucking sick house, this fucking time! :)

allison17 likes this.
  12. Irish_Incest

Yeah I will, under hospital orders to stay at home, take my meds, fucking recover and I'll fucking need it.

Just glad I can actually sleep in a normal bed, under normal conditions and hopefully not hallucinate any more.

annab2 likes this.
  13. Irish_Incest

On the upside though, even though my immune system is fucking shot right now, after all the blood tests, x-rays, scans etc I did at the hospital at least I know once I'm healthy there's nothing else wrong with me

14. leon Phillips

get well fuckin soon.:)

15. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

One could make a fucking argument against the last six words in your post.

16. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I am going to fucking hate Friday the first winter blast is hitting hard. I'll wake up to 19 degrees and the high for the fucking day isn't suppose to get above freezing all fucking day. Might have some snow Wednesday night. I always hate that first fucking blast because you are never prepared for it, you think you are until the fucking shit hits.

annab2 and Zarp like this.
  17. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Oh fuck, keep that cold ass weather there with you lol.

annab2 likes this.
  18. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Nobody wants that fucking shit. Not only that where I work there is very little heat. So I will probably be in fucking coveralls all day. Hmmm, I wonder if I could pose and slip them off sexy and make someone hot. Might just have to try that and tease someone. ;):):rolleyes:

annab2 and Zarp like this.
  19. Activebimom

Activebimom Account Deleted

:mad: My son only had sex 4 times today:mad: i wanted it 5 times

annab2 likes this.
  20. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Umm, I volunteer as a test subject for that experiment Allison :) :p lol. Of course I would have to snap a pic or two purely for research you know lol.

leon Phillips, allison17 and annab2 like this.