1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. cslovingdaddy

cslovingdaddy Account Deleted

Hello, everyone. I'm Chris, 34 from the southeast US. I'm a computer tech with all of the stereotypical social inadequacies that implies (and maybe some new ones), so if I make anyone uncomfortable, I apologize in advance. I've joined in an effort to improve my social interaction skills, and on the long chance that I might meet someone who shares my views on love and life and make a real connection. Just remember, I never said I wasn't crazy...

Akbloke, Gracui and annab2 like this.
  2. letmeinb

letmeinb Trusted Member

Hello all,

34 y.o. Texan here. I work in sales and have a great family life. I enjoy incest fantasies I think because of the play with power dynamics. Looking forward to contributing and finding some new material and stories!

3. Whuppo

Whuppo Trusted Member

Greetings!

Spiritual being with the interest in getting the deepest form of trust and love.
    Always dreamt of having some relationship with my aunt.
    I want to share my story of me and my cousin when I get the chance to do this here.

4. zedalis

zedalis Trusted Member

Hi Everyone - followed a link I just happened to notice during a search on Google.

I'm an older guy from the States and am fairly new to this scene but so know the interest sure seems to be there.

I was attempting to make a donation and to bypass the probationary period, but couldn't get anything to load the few times I tried. Anyone have another method that might work>

thanks all - see you!

5. MoonMan

MoonMan Trusted Member

Hi everyone! Here is happy dad&daug couple. I think that we are together the whole of life.

Akbloke likes this.
  6. rampant

rampant Account Deleted

Hi, I'm a 37 year old British male. I'm a writer by profession and I dabble in incest-themed fiction as a hobby - I'm waiting for the day when that kind of thing can be published without people's heads exploding. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Gracui likes this.
  7. incestincest

incestincest New Member

Hi, I'm new here. I'm interested in m/s fantasy, especially masturbating together, watching each other. I hope I find what i look for ;-)

8. woopwoop

woopwoop New Member

Hello! As the poster above me I'm mainly interested in the M/S fantasy. I've had incest themed fantasies for some time now found this place while browsing the web and thought I'd give it a go.

9. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

More info can be found here: How Do I Make a Donation to Help Ins-Dream?
    If you are having trouble with the website you can contact the owner at the email address listed.

zedalis likes this.
  10. kai

kai New Member

Hey; I'm 20 years old and I live in America. Have a crush on my little sister, and would love a chance to sleep with her.

11. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to the family, please read the rules and if you need any help ask a staff member. :)

annab2 likes this.
  12. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to the family, please read the rules and if you need any help ask a staff member. :)

annab2 likes this.
  13. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

letmeinb and annab2 like this.
  14. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

annab2 likes this.
  15. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to the family, please read the rules and if you need any help ask a staff member. :) That will be something the owner will have to take care of. He will be informed thank you:)

annab2 likes this.
  16. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

annab2 likes this.
  17. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

annab2 likes this.
  18. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

annab2 likes this.
  19. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

annab2 likes this.
  20. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Best of luck! Try inputting into any of our General Discussion threads! That'll be an easy start!:) Pssst! I've already given you the first like! So, spread it around (Likes are smiles!) ;) READ THE RULES!

cslovingdaddy and allison17 like this.