1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

For the Hillary lovers

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by goldie34, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whenindoubtwhipitout

whenindoubtwhipitout Trusted.Member

2. whenindoubtwhipitout

3. whenindoubtwhipitout

4. whenindoubtwhipitout

5. whenindoubtwhipitout

6. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

7. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Damn, good place for her, put her in the isolation pod, please! What a bitch of a cow! (On the men's wing!);)

villager and leon Phillips like this.
  8. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Does anyone else find her to be creepy? There's just something that's off about her.

villager and annab2 like this.
  9. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

You could be reacting to the presence of true evil.:D

leon Phillips and annab2 like this.
  10. annab2

People follow because they don't want their mutilated corpse found in some remote drainage ditch! Heck, everyone knows that! ;)

villager likes this.
  11. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

For those of you that are into wild conspiracy theories, there is a story that says that Podesta's and the DNC's computers were hacked by the CIA and e-mails leaked to Wikileaks and blaming the Russians in the process. 10 years from now this will probably make a good plot for a movie.

12. annab2

Her Believers will swallow anything, after all, HRC is the smartest woman in the world (WJC, 1992):rolleyes:o_O

13. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Honestly, if I were prone to alien conspiracy theories, I'd say she's not even human.

14. annab2

Stalinist Marxist Elitist, what a waste of DNA! o_O

15. muffdiver

16. muffdiver

17. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

If Hillary loses this election you won't want to be within 25 miles of her. She will definitely go Postal.

[​IMG]

Be Fore Warned

Don't approach--Highly Dangerous

Call Your Local FBI Office.
    [​IMG] Attached Thumbnails [​IMG]

villager and longing4sis like this.
  18. leon Phillips

leon Phillips Trusted.Member

i cant see images???

19. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

It looks like the Republican Party aren't the only ones that have high party members that wont be voting for their parties nominee.

Democratic Presidential Elector Says He Won't Vote For Hillary Clinton
    by RYAN STRUYK

A Democratic presidential elector in Washington state says he will not vote for Hillary Clinton.
    Former Bernie Sanders delegate Robert Satiacum told ABC News Friday night that the Democratic presidential candidate's stance on the environment clashed with his Native American heritage. "I will not vote for Hillary Clinton," he told ABC News. "I will not write her name. I will not. I will not."
    The member of the Puyallup Tribe in the Evergreen State says he believes Clinton lied about using a private email server, calling it a "heinous act of stupidity."
    "She has done nothing remarkable as Secretary of State or as the senator of New York," he continued. "She's bought and paid for ... I just can't get behind her. There's no character there."
    He added, "Maybe I'll vote Mickey Mouse. In all seriousness, maybe I should vote for Bozo the Clown."

How Much Could This Matter?

Satiacum's defection would matter only if Clinton landed at exactly 270 electoral votes on election night -- and Satiacum still went rogue in the face of immense pressure and weeks of unprecedented litigation.
    This means Clinton would need to win 271 electoral votes -- not the usual 270-vote threshold -- on election night in order to ensure she would formally win the presidency two months later.
    The news was first reported by the Associated Press.

How Does The Electoral College Work?

This potential defection prompts technical questions about the obscure process of the Electoral College.
    When states are projected and electoral votes from each state are assigned on Election Night, the process is not automatic. Actual people called "electors" meet nationwide on Dec. 19 to cast ballots for president. The ballots are counted in the Capitol on Jan. 6 -- thus formally and officially electing the president.
    Electors who do not vote for their state's winner -- dubbed "faithless electors" -- are rare, but they do happen. The last faithless elector was in 2004, when an elector voted for John Edwards for president over John Kerry. A faithless elector has never tipped the balance of a U.S. election, and any faithless elector who tried to do so would certainly face immense pressure and litigation.

Aren't There Rules That Could Stop A Faithless Elector?

It's unclear whether the Washington State Democratic Party has a way to replace Satiacum or stop him from casting a rogue vote. State law requires electors to sign and "execute" a pledge that they will vote for their nominee and threatens them with a $1,000 civil fine if they don't. Party rules say party leaders have the authority to fill vacancies caused by "disqualification."
    Representatives of the Washington State Democratic Party did not respond to requests for comment on Friday night. The electors were chosen at the state party's convention in June. States must settle all disputes over electors by Dec. 13.

villager likes this.
  20. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

San Diego Catholic church says devil works through Hillary Clinton

(Reuters) - A Roman Catholic church in San Diego told its parishioners the devil works through politicians like Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and warned that voting for Democrats is a "mortal sin," according to local media and the church's website.
    The Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Old Town made the statements in its weekly leaflet to churchgoers, a copy of which remains on the church's website. The letter railed against issues like abortion and constraints on tax-exempt organizations from certain political activity, likening them to slavery.
    "Satan has deceived many Christians to convert to worldly values from Christian ones," the Oct. 30 bulletin reads. "The devil does this through the tactics outlined by Saul Alinsky with the outcome as Hillary Clinton has stated, 'And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed,' to draw us away from God’s teachings."
    Alinsky was a pioneer in community organizing in Chicago known for confrontational, though nonviolent, tactics to achieve social change.
    Local broadcaster NBC 7 reported that a one-page insert in a separate bulletin called voting for Democrats a "mortal sin."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.