1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Moms Panties and Sons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by allison17, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodhi Utah

Bodhi Utah Trusted Member

i used to this all the time into her panties

kool69 and luvintouch like this.
  2. BillBo

BillBo Trusted Member

When I was a teenager I used moms panties to jack off as often as possible..

kool69, luvintouch and boy20 like this.
  3. boy20

boy20 Trusted Member

Oh yeah. I use to love smelling my mom's panties when I was young. Such a huge turn on. I'd hold a pair to my nose with one hand, and jerk off with the other hand. Love those memories.

Famman80, kool69 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. rock246

rock246 Trusted Member

I`ve done all of those things to both my mother and younger sister panties.Even thinking about it right now gets me exited.loved to sniff and taste the panties,both were wonderful and made me cum very fast.

kool69, luvintouch and boy20 like this.
  5. boy20

boy20 Trusted Member

Me too!

kool69 likes this.
  6. GentleBen

GentleBen Account Deleted

I always played with and wore my mom's things (panties, pantyhose, slips) but never my sisters. I would jerk off using her things but never into them. To this day I still dress in "girls" clothes but I have no desire to be with other men. I have been with a couple men but, I have decided it's not my thing. So I don't see a connection of wearing anyone's panties and being gay.

kool69 likes this.
  7. slammer1954

slammer1954 Trusted Member

I loved sniffing my sister's panties. She used to walk around in her underwear and tease me. It got me so hard, but nothing ever happened.

kool69 likes this.
  8. wtfman

wtfman Trusted Member

I used to smell her panties when I would go take a shower and they were still in there. I would stand over the tub and finish into the tub before my shower.

kool69 likes this.
  9. luvintouch

luvintouch Account Deleted

Jerriswife said:
    Jeez, you little twatsickle, why don't you just tell all our secrets. LMAO. I love you and the scent of your panties. :)
    Twatsickle? You love it and you know you do, my precious cow cunt. I love you, Babe

:DPMSL! I just love it when you ladies get started with your wonderful warm pet names
    ;)So long may you continue your sweet lyrical endearments my friends:rolleyes:They liven up any convo that's for sure.

kool69 likes this.
  10. benyoga

benyoga Trusted Member

Never try that before,but i do have fantasy with my aunt.

luvintouch and kool69 like this.
  11. kool69

kool69 Trusted.Member

WC you are always jackin with us. LOL;):D

luvintouch likes this.
  12. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I know isn't it a blast. :):D

luvintouch and kool69 like this.
  13. kool69

kool69 Trusted.Member

I love me some twatsickle. Yummy.;):D

luvintouch likes this.
  14. luvintouch

luvintouch Account Deleted

kool69 said:
    WC you are always jackin with us. LOL;):D
    I know isn't it a blast. :):D
    I love annab2 with all my heart.
    :) Shouldn't that be "Joking with" kool:rolleyes:hmmm! there again! :D

kool69 likes this.
  15. rampant

rampant Account Deleted

I admit that I borrowed her worn panties now and again for recreational use. I also found her toy stash once, and never viewed her quite the same way again. I think it's an expression of normal curiosity - I was aroused by any female with a pulse back then.

kool69 and luvintouch like this.
  16. woopwoop

woopwoop New Member

I never did, but as I understand it, it's pretty common.

17. Handle74

Handle74 Trusted Member

Yes I have used my mom's pantys to wank with. It wasn't a regular thing but none the less it happened.

kool69, allison17 and luvintouch like this.
  18. Horny of my mommy

Horny of my mommy Owner of mother's country of vertical smile

I have to go out. Since my first juicy cum, I secretly got mother's worn panties from the dirt wash. I sometimes could not wait for her to come out of the shower. I secretly fetched the still warm panties, smelled and tasted it. Mother always smelled so good. Sniffing, I jerked my cock. Shortly before the climax, I wrapped the panties around my cock. When I came, I splashed my cum on my mother's abode. I imagined my mother wearing the fully-injected panties.

19. Giger

Giger Trusted Member

well I guess any straight boy that has something for his mom will sneak his moms panties and fantasize with them/mastrubate with them and such. But I read its really not that uncommon for a boy to try putting the things on. I did it with panties, also stockings and such a few times back then, and mastrubated infront of the mirror. Good memories. Even as being straight, you are full of hormones, fantasy and curiosity about thoses clothings and seeing it on a body I guess. But it was a strange feeling wearing it like that. The urges was still strong though.

kool69 and allison17 like this.
  20. jimbob2003

jimbob2003 Account Deleted

Never been attracted to my mother. I joked about sex with her with my sis, but never really had those urges.

kool69 and allison17 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.