1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Mertom

Mertom Trusted Member

Hello.I am 37 male from scandinavia and i like especially mom/son sex.And have little real experience.

2. Gracui

Gracui Trusted.Member

Very welcome!

I have not been here very long myself, but i already appreciate the warm and kind atmosphere here.

I feel it is what an "internet forum" should be - a real, friendly community.

I think you will like it here.

3. Brandon-RSR

Brandon-RSR Trusted Member

Hello My name is Brandon And I just joined but am looking forward to getting to know some people on this site. I hope to contribute in the future and find the pleasure of posting things.

allison17 likes this.
  4. Gracui

Gracui Trusted.Member

I myself am a new member of the community, and i like it here.

The community feels "easy going", friendly and comfortable.

I bid you welcome! :)

Brandon Saren likes this.
  5. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to the family, please read the rules and if you need any help ask a staff member. :)

Brandon Saren likes this.
  6. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to the family, please read the rules and if you need any help ask a staff member. :)

7. Brandon-RSR

I have been reading them thank! this seems like a nice place to make friends

8. Brandon-RSR

Thanks ya I really hope to get to meet some nice and cool people here!

allison17 likes this.
  9. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

well you sure are in the right place for that. ;)

Fahd Mirza and Gracui like this.
  10. Fahd Mirza

Fahd Mirza BANNED

Welcome to the forum !!! looking forward to interacting with you :) have fun !!!

11. kimtonic

kimtonic New Member

Hi!
    Im a 28 yr old male. I love incest. I have a Sister and two cousins whom I Dream about. I have some goodet (real) stories. And if we pm and trade i have pics ;)

12. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Hello kimtonic, welcome to the forum.
    Please read the forum rules. Trading pictures is not allowed.
    If you are not willing to post them here we can only assume something illegal is happening.

13. Shoryuken15

Shoryuken15 Trusted Member

Hello all. I am new here, my name is John and I'm 31, and I love in New Jersey. I am looking for advice with liked minded people.

14. Arz786

Arz786 New Member

Hi i am a 24 year nice handsome guy... The site is wholesome cool that attracted me to open a ac here its a nice exp till now.
    Hope it will be better in future currently am a tech savvy iIT employfand want to enjoy a lot my life..
    There is lot to say about me but the main thing is am also a die hard lover if incest.
    Thanks regards

Akbloke likes this.
  15. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

16. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

17. gingham

gingham Trusted.Member

I have been a member of this site for some time and it seems my Trusted Member status has disappeared. Is this due to inactivity?

18. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

No. Your post count dropped below 5. This was probably because you posted a reply to a thread that was later removed.
    You now have 5 posts, your status should be automatically upgraded within an hour of making that post.
    To prevent this in the future you can join in the conversation and get your post count above 5.

19. gingham

gingham Trusted.Member

Got it - thanks!

20. revaismycockslave

revaismycockslave NewAgewithTony

hello everybody i am 23 and both my mother and aunt are divorced and horny cougars never had an experience before however with my mother she constantly wears her lingerie in front of me and is constantly drunk and partying and brings home condoms every time she is wasted, never has boyfriends and think she is insinuating something, to afraid to start something yet would love to plow her if she was blackout sometime

Akbloke likes this.