1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Hanka14

Hanka14 Trusted Member

Hi my name is Hanka, I'm from Czechoslovakia. I'm 18yo and I just found your site and I like it. For the moment that'a all. I hope we all have a nice time here.

Fahd Mirza likes this.
  2. CuriousWanderer

CuriousWanderer Trusted Member

Hi Hanka nice to meet you

3. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You have to wait 40 days and have 5 post to become a trusted member or donate $9.00 and not wait at all. untilll you become a trusted member you will not be able to post full size pics and there will be areas you will be restricted from.

4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to the family, please read the rules and if you need any help ask a staff member. :)

5. CuriousWanderer

ok sounds good to me :)

allison17 likes this.
  6. Hanka14

Hanka14 Trusted Member

Hi CuriousWanderer. It's nice to meet you, too.

allison17 likes this.
  7. Hanka14

Hanka14 Trusted Member

thank you for the warm welcome

allison17 likes this.
  8. CuriousWanderer

thanks Hanka14 would you like to chat?

9. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

My pleasure and it looks like you already found a friend.....just call me the match maker. ~giggles~ :p

Hanka14 likes this.
  10. Gracui

Gracui Trusted.Member

A merry fellow from northern Europe, appreciative of the friendly atmosphere.

I am too "boosted" right now to breach the subject eloquently, but if anyone could help me as to how i rectify my age and other aspects of my personal profile, i would be most grateful. :)

11. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to the family. please read the rules before posting if you need any help ask a staff member.:)

Go to the top of the page and scroll on your name with the mouse, then click on any option you want. It will give you all the options you need to set up you profile. ;)

12. Gracui

Gracui Trusted.Member

Thanks, i will do that ^_^

13. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Not a problem part of my job to go along with being cute and bubbly,that and dad said I have a cute ass. ~giggles~

Akbloke likes this.
  14. Gracui

Gracui Trusted.Member

15. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I set your correct age you sent me on my profile page, you are good to go. :)

16. Gracui

Gracui Trusted.Member

T y v m :)

17. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

OH btw, if you click on where your avatar goes a box will pop up with all your stats. the word messages= you post count. :)

18. Gracui

Gracui Trusted.Member

Yay 24 messages and even something denomed Trophies :) *pride*

Nice to peruse my stats, i have not been here for many days but i seem to have been more active than i would have guessed.

How does a man change his face? :D

I want an avatar :)

19. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You have to be a trusted member before you can have an avatar, that's per forum rule. a lot of it has to do with we want to make sure we have good people joining and not some fly by the night here for bad reasons. that is why we got the trusted member rule. we want people that will be part of the family if you understand what I am trying to say?

20. Gracui

Gracui Trusted.Member

I like the structure / design of the forum, it promotes quality over quantity; to cite a qliché.

Within ~19 days, i will be able to proudly represent myself through my cartoon Lizard :)

(it's a really good lizard; best there ever was!)

Btw, thanks for taking the time to guide / educate a new member like this. It makes me feel welcome.

allison17 likes this.