1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. BulletPete

BulletPete Trusted Member

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

2. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Non-substantive post! Try again, without just a fucking expletive! You won't get credit with this as a post! :)

3. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

smileys-police-178944.gif
    I'm Fucking sorry BulletPete, but this Little Lady out-ranks me. She is one of the Mods on here...and I wouldn't want to argue against her anyway.​
    welcome to the fmily.jpg
    Oh, and I do hope that you enjoy your time on here.:D
    Cheers​

4. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Oh this exam wasn't too bad compared to the one I had on fucking Wednesday.

Next week I have to upload 20 GUI (Graphical User Interface) programs by friday, and do exams in Maths and in Networking.

annab2 likes this.
  5. Irish_Incest

According to the doctor my cholesterol is, my heart arrhythmia isn't an issue even though I've been getting fucking dizzy spells, blacking out etc.

And also found out that key chain I thought was fucking useless was actually a 16GB usb key and spent an hour tearing my bedroom apart before I found it in a totally different room.

Now it being 21.37 I need to get my homework finished for tomorrow and prepare for a test at 11am.

Wish me fucking luck

6. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

I wish you fucking luck. Happy now?

7. Irish_Incest

I honestly don't fucking know.

I'll let you know after 6pm tomorrow Irish time.

annab2 likes this.
  8. annab2

Well, Irish! You already know what I feel about what that FUCKED-UP reprobate told you! :) (I am so fucking angry, I could just fucking spit!) "Which Doctor? The Witch Doctor!" :eek:

Irish_Incest and allison17 like this.
  9. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Trusted.Member

A friend of mine died Wednesday (she was 35), we had chatted online about 6 months ago and we had planned on meeting up for a catch up etc for months but life got in the way n now wont ever happen. Got me thinking, I dont want to have regrets anymore about not seeing people.

I'm angry and pissed off at myself for letting things pass by without doing things.

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  10. annab2

I am saddened by the passing of your friend!:(

But, you must always add an obligatory form of the word (fuck) for each of your entries on this thread. :)

Akbloke and allison17 like this.
  11. Irish_Incest

Well I'm fucking used to it, but thank fucking god someone cares

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  12. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

So fucking sorry to hear this. :(

annab2 likes this.
  13. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You better quit fucking saying that or wildchild will take your Irish ass out behind the wood shed. ;)

I FUCKING CARE....got that?????

Akbloke and annab2 like this.
  14. annab2

DAMN STRAIGHT! WE CARE! ;)

allison17 likes this.
  15. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Of course we fucking care.
    What are we caring about?

Akbloke, allison17 and annab2 like this.
  16. Akbloke

We care about Irish, Curmudgeeon.....and also that Allison is going to take Irish out behind the FUCKING woodshed...lucky fucking Irish.

But I do seem to remember that Irish and Amy had been making lots of promises when they were both on another Forum about getting together (it was a forum that is no longer around - had a red background), and seeing as to how Irish is in a country that is quite wet and GREEN, and our dear Allison is across the other side of the "Pond".....I wonder just how soon this get-together behind the fucking woodshed is going to happen..?????

Cheers

17. Akbloke

It's me it is that is wishing you all the very best of FUCKING luck i am Irish....and we all do care....

Cheers

18. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Here is how my fucking morning stated. I got my coffee pot all loaded the night before. well I switch the fucker on and it doesn't work. The fucking light on tells me it is on but not a damn fucking thing. I knew right then it was going to be one of those fucking days. so Tomorrow I go to wally world and shop for a fucking coffee machine. OH fuck how pissed I was. I wanted my fucking coffee bad so I had to start drinking soda instead. :mad:

annab2 likes this.
  19. Akbloke

Dear oh Fucking Dear......not FUCKING good if you can't start the day off right. I'm sure that our Princess Amy can tell you what it is like to go COLD TURKEY without getting your coffee......

Cheers Wildchild

PS: I do hope that you are able to get one that works and fills your room with that wonderful fresh brewed coffee aroma in the morning......

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  20. Irish_Incest

Oh I fucking tot=tally know you care sweetie ::hugs::

allison17 likes this.