1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

That's the best you can fucking come up with.

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  2. londonboy49

londonboy49 Account Deleted

End of the fucking day ... :rolleyes:

3. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Dude your fucking with the wrong girl now I can fucking tell you that. Don't talk to her in that way or I will fucking deal with you in my way and I don't want any smart ass replies why? because wildchild said so. I will send your fucking ass packing that you can believe that so keep quiet and move the fuck on. Do not fuck with her or deal with me your fucking choice and I will fucking win do you fucking understand what I am telling you? if not you better ask some fucking body.

Dracoa and annab2 like this.
  4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Just to let you fucking know I have to work all day tomorrow and when I get home I don't want to find any fucking backtalk from you. Now you are dealing with WILDCHILD not annab2, or Allison. If you don't know who wildchild is you better ask someone. you have had 3 different mods tell you to back off. Wildchild doesn't threaten she means what she fucking says. so if I was you I would say nothing at all. If not your fucking ass will be the grass and wildchild will be the lawn mower, get my drift???????????

Akbloke and annab2 like this.
  5. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I think you might need some fucking glasses. Read the last sentence.

Curmudgeon and allison17 like this.
  6. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

You may be right.

If one looks at the first page of posts in this thread, the OP did not require that posts use a specific word like "fuck".
    It says: "This thread is for those who need to blow off some steam, and need to vent, and for those who are new to this kind of fucking thread, this is NOT a thread for flaming, Please be respectful!"
    Actually there a few conversations on Page 1 made by the OP without that word.

I think that Aussie is interpreting something that doesn't exist. He may be confusing "practice" with "law".
    Maybe the cop does need some fucking glasses.

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  7. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

He is just following the instructions that he was given when he was unceremoniously drafted to fill his present position, Gunner follows through on everything to the utmost of his ability! So, I will not bind him and let him twist in the wind. I think that he is doing a bang-up job (exemplary) as the head of the Fuck Police! :) That and the fact that he has to deal with "bad word" (Infidels) face to face on a daily basis! We are the only folks to which he has a view or respite of sanity! So, three cheers for the lucky and diligent bloke from Downunder, where the Roo's and kiwi's play! ;)

HOO-ROO! HOO-ROO! HOOO-ROOO! :D[/quote]

Curmudgeon and allison17 like this.
  8. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I think if the rule is you have to use the word fuck and you don't he can call you out on it. Come on folks it's just for fun I like the job he is doing. That's my opinion and Akbloke still hasn't fucking got me yet. Laffin!!

Not only that he is very cool and a gentleman. :)

leon Phillips, Curmudgeon and annab2 like this.
  9. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

I'm surprised this college lecturer hasn't be fucking fired yet, but I swear to god if he isn't fired after this year at the very most hen I'm going to be fucking pissed

10. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Has he been getting other fucking complaints?

11. Irish_Incest

Considering what I've been told, there are quite alot of us who are very fucking surprised this guy still has a fucking job.

In the past 6 weeks alone he has only been here for half that at the very fucking least. Hell, other lecturers for the past year haven't spoken too fucking fondly of him!

Hell he was meant to give us a test last week but we didn't cover enough material to do it so was pushed back 2 weeks, and now expects us to do a project when we haven't covered most of the fucking work yet and we don't know where to start!

allison17 likes this.
  12. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

How the Fuck are you supposed to know the Fucking subject matter if he hasn't been there to give you the fucking lecture? Are you expected to go and do all the research into the topic matter just by what you think might be in it and perhaps by questioning other folks who are doing it from a different lecturer?

It sounds to me like he should be for the chopping block - OFF WITH HIS HEAD..!!!!!

allison17 likes this.
  13. Irish_Incest

Oh believe me, me and everyone else have been complaining about this.

Myself and the other class reps have been on to our class co-ordinator and student union about this, and have gotten together to make formal complaints about him.

We've also been making a fucking paper trail about his actions and behaviour so far, and if what half of what we have been told about him is true then this might be his last time teaching here.

One person I know is now refusing to go to his labs and lectures and is now paying someone else to give her private tuition in his module

allison17 likes this.
  14. Akbloke

[/quote]

Thanks for this vote of support Anna....and Allison.

Half of the fucking time I'm not able to even get onto the FUCKING internet in the location that I'm in. Sometimes, like right now, I can only get on during the early hours of the morning. So I miss out on sleep to do this.

And the sweet Wildchild says: It's all just for fun...

Cheers Folks

15. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I remember on my first day in Differential Equations class, we were waiting on our professor, when he walked in I couldn't believe he was the teacher. He was a white guy who had a curly afro and a scraggly beard, he wore sunglasses, he had on a tie dyed hippie shirt and frayed cutoff short and he had on sandals. When he gave the lecture it was straight out of the text book, word for word, showing up to lecture was a fucking waste of time. I made the mistake of not showing up on a day he gave a fucking midterm.

16. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Half of the fucking time I'm not able to even get onto the FUCKING internet in the location that I'm in. Sometimes, like right now, I can only get on during the early hours of the morning. So I miss out on sleep to do this.

Cheers Folks[/quote]
    Thats right it is for fun, I guess I am assuming some fucking people think they are getting into trouble for it. You keep doing what you do......people you are not getting into trouble you are just getting busted. All it is for fuck sakes is like a game. :)

17. Irish_Incest

Oh our tutor just walked in, didn't introduce himself and just jumped into PHP with most of us having never having done any of it fucking before or even heard of it.

Then he was out for about three weeks due to having to go to meetings, exam repeats and "being sick".

"Being sick" as in he was in that day (a wednesday) and his doctor supposedly to take a week off and was back in on a tuesday. Nobody fucking believes he was actually sick.

After the shit he pulled with the current third years and the trouble he was in, people honestly believe he was told to take a fucking week off by the higher ups

18. Irish_Incest

Anyway I'm off to fucking bed.

I've a test in 9 and a half hours (9am Irish Time)

allison17 likes this.
  19. Akbloke

All the best of Fucking luck to you Irish - as well as the "Luck of the Irish" (LOL). It seems to me that you will need to be Psychic to get through this course.....

20. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Cheers Folks[/quote]

I'm sorry to fucking hear that! :( But keep your chin up, any fucking way! ;)