1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

If You've Done Incest, Have You Stopped Or Continued?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindBlaze82, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

My sister and i started when we were younger and it continues today.

Carol, kodeine, LustingForSis and 5 others like this.
  2. Canadian_Erotica

Canadian_Erotica Trusted Member

still going

Akbloke and isherwood69 like this.
  3. hrnyoldguy

hrnyoldguy Trusted.Member

I have had an off and on relationship with my sister for decades now. We live in different cities and have raised our own families. Yet we still will have sex when we get together. Just part of our brother/sister bond.

4. fasao

fasao Trusted Member

Never

5. angelofun

angelofun Trusted Member

Stopped at the moment due to divorce

6. Rebecca4mom

Rebecca4mom Moderator Staff Member

My sis and I get together when we can. She lives quite a distance away, so it isn't as often as we would like and she has a new GF she's really serious about. With mom, it's kinda rare, but sweet when we do. I have a GF too, so I'm not deprived. It's just very special to have my own family whenever I can.

7. Bluedog

Bluedog Trusted Member

Stopped long ago. Just some strip poker games and what we used to call "second base" and "third base" with my female cousin a few times over a few years when the families were together, and we could get away from everyone else. Never much opportunity since we lived several hours apart. Was visiting for the holidays and was up in her room and she was just about to give me my first handjob, and her dad knocked on the door and opened it part way. He must have really tried hard to get up those stairs without us hearing him. I don't think he actually saw anything...she'd had her pants off a few minutes before...but I'm pretty sure he knew what we were up to. For a couple seconds I thought I was dead meat. But he just said something like "OK, you two, enough...come down for dinner." Which was pretty cool of him. Never mentioned it again. We never did anything after that...the next year we were both...well, old enough that we thought it wasn't quite right, so just gave it up.

8. Curiousmom4boys

Curiousmom4boys Trusted Member

I stopped after a few years of regular sex with my cousin. He went away for college but we used to get together when he got back for holiday breaks. Eventually I stopped when he got into a serious relationship with girlfriend who is now his wife :)

9. happydad

happydad Trusted Member

Just started, me recently divorced, she without boyfriend - but I guess that we will stop while being in regular relationships.

HalfSisMemories likes this.
  10. PaulAG

PaulAG Account Deleted

I want to try it with my Daughter Alexis. I am so nervous to ask her though even though I think she might be down to try it.

Akbloke and Horny of my mommy like this.
  11. NataSis

NataSis Trusted.Member

Continued! Sometimes my brother and I cool it off a little, but mostly we're still 'together' :)

12. K9Mom

K9Mom Account Deleted

It is still going on. I love the time I have had with my family.

13. shady

shady Trusted Member

I did till my marriage. When I got divorced, same old feelings arose again but unlike old times I lack courage besides I wander around the country a lot due to my job.

14. Jasmine

Jasmine Trusted Member

Continued.

northernman and Akbloke like this.
  15. sandie350

sandie350 Trusted.Member

im still active within the family,used to be mostly with dad,but now its more my son as we try to breed

16. addict69

addict69 Account Deleted

ive stopped i was young but i hope ill start again someday :p

moldiver likes this.
  17. Horny of my mommy

Horny of my mommy Owner of mother's country of vertical smile

As I went to the army, my mother and I stopped our relationship after 3 years. It was a difficult time. After the army, I returned home. Mama did not want any more. Which made me sad. But after an incident, have regular sex again for 10 years. And we love it

Honedy90 likes this.
  18. lolita

lolita Account Deleted

I just did it. Not sure if it will ever happen again. We haven't talked about it yet. My brother was having some anxiety just before it happened, and now I am having the anxiety.

19. mcbo_boy23

mcbo_boy23 New Member

I had some great moments with my sister when we were very young. Never had actual intercourse but lots of touching, kissing and oral. Unfortunately several times our parents came into the room and that stopped any intentions that we had. This lasted until I left the family house due to studies. We never spoke about that and we have a great relationship even though that we now live in different countries.

20. bryfukssis

bryfukssis New Member

I am still continuing and I feel like the brother/sister bond is stronger than ever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.