1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Welcome to IB, please read the rules before you post. posting underage is not allowed per forum rules. I can tell you already did that because another staff member has edited them out. That is something we do not go for here at all. You can post underage toons and you can also list underage in the erotic stories sub-forum and even then it can only be 13 and above. Those are the only two places. everywhere else has to be 18+ I am not lecturing you just letting you know the fact. Have a nice day.

2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Sorry about that for stepping in I didn't notice your post I just seen his when it popped up Please excuse. :)

3. Larsouille

Larsouille New Member

Hi im Dylan, just joined today.. im a 28 year old, live with my mother he's 55.. Hope to make some new friends here

By =)

4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Welcome,please read all the rules before you post. you said you live with your mother but HE IS 55? was that just a typo or is that what you call him?

[​IMG]

5. modworld

modworld New Member

Hi all,

Excited to join this friendly forum. I am 30, a computer programmer who spends my free time in the gym. Feel free to hit me up any time to chat.

Mody

6. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Welcome to the family, please read the rules before you post. if you need any help ask a staff member. Enjoy your stay :)

7. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Trusted.Member

Sorry about the age thing, I didn't read the rules (which I should have) and as id seen in another post someone had mentioned ages I didn't think it would have mattered, No matter. Thanks for letting me know

8. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

No problem,it always helps to read the rules first.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your stay with us. :)

9. k33zhe

k33zhe Trusted Member

hello, im from canada, took me a long time to make my first post, donnu why, guess im shy :). cant wait to get to know all of you better!

10. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything.

Amy

11. coskun87

coskun87 New Member

hi my name is cahs i from turkey but mom and dad from english

12. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Welcome to our family, please read the rules before you post. if you need any help ask a staff member.

Have a wonderfull time. :)

13. Jasontimmy

Jasontimmy Trusted Member

Hello everyone I'm not sure I'd I did this but my name is Jason and trying to make some good friends I'm sad to say I never had a relationship within my family but just fantasies, but I would like to be a good friend

14. Princess Amy

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything.

Amy

15. Anyothers

Anyothers Account Deleted

Great to see you on here

16. Anyothers

Anyothers Account Deleted

New on here. Have had experiences before great to find other out ther like me.

17. Princess Amy

Amy

18. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Doc Savage retired in 2007 and moved to the mountains and became a real life mountain man. No one has heard
    from him since then, but we hope he is doing well and enjoying life with his wife Annie. We hope he is doing
    well.

Muffdiver
    Lead Admin

19. Princess Amy

So that is what happen to him. He used to push my buttons everyday. And then sit back and watch the fireworks go off.Then he would tell me the only thing i needed was a good fucking to shut me up. Damn that man!.

Akbloke likes this.
  20. dutch

dutch Trusted Member

Hey whats going on? Names Ian. Im new to this and I feel very very weird doing this but ive held this in for years..so, what the hell. im 32, I play hockey, soccer and have a very wide imagination and gorgeous sister and many people have questioned our relationship. They wouldnt be completely wrong tho.

Akbloke and eljbean like this.