1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

Had a messed up day today. Started off up in the fucking attic getting the Fall stuff down and had one last fucking box left, that was shoved back to the edge of the roof line. So as I was making my way to it I fucking hit my head hard on a rafter and stumbled backwards. Just when I was fixing to catch my fucking balance I put my fucking foot through the ceiling. So now I have fucking knot on my head and now I have to repair the fucking hole in the ceiling. The bad thing is the fucking hole is in the bathroom that I just got finished remodeling. FUCK!!!!!!!

2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

What a fucking shame, sorry to hear that. I hope your head feels better today.:)

longing4sis likes this.
  3. BobbyJones

BobbyJones Trusted Member

This thread is fucking intense, 212 pages holy fuck.

allison17 likes this.
  4. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

It is indeed a shame, I put in quite a lot of time into it and it did feel better. I still have a knot though. So haven't had the fucking time this weekend to repair the fucking hole but Monday it is suppose to rain here so I think I will head into Home Depot to get a half sheet of sheetrock and the joint compound to fix it. I still have some ceiling paint leftover so that's fucking good. It's a easy enough fix but fuck it pissed me off when I did it. I fucking hate when I do something like that. Oh fucking well.

5. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I just hope you don't have a fucking concussion. Are you still feelling dizzy or anything like that?

6. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Fuck my feet hurt. Worked the past two days for the first time this year. Not used to being on my feet. It's only weekends, but next week I get to scare people and get paid for it. Thankfully I have the week for my feet to get better.

7. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Whatever way I was sitting on the bus I managed to tweak my back and spent most of the day in pain trying to fucking walk around college and up/down numerous flights of stairs.

Now I'm just relaxing with pain killers in my system and pain-killing gel on my back.

8. valentinebunny

valentinebunny Daddy's Little Bunny

Theres been a fucking prickly in my bra somewhere all goddamn day! Finally got home and took it the fuck off. Shit was driving me fucking crazy! >.<

9. valentinebunny

Omg FUCK the idiots at TSA. They stopped me in the security line this morning to do a bag search. I specifically did NOT wear my fucking tail in the airport cuz i didnt want to set off a metal detector or a body scan or god knows whatever other dumbass procedures they implement these days! Anyway, they stopped me and searched my bag because the dumbass didnt know what he was looking at, so right there in front of a hundred people he pulls out my tail and holds it in the air asking "whats this?". So i explained to him its an accessory, its a bunny tail. He doesnt undertand that at all, so i try to reason with him further, "its like a costume, it has a little thing that vibrates in it but its just a costume accessory, its ok just put it back". Dude still is not getting the picture and continues interrogating me about it, until finally i have no choice - "its a BUTT PLUG!" Im forced to admit, aloud, in front of hundreds of people to this FUCKING CLOD! That of course ensures that a hundred heads whip aroud to look in my direction as the world's smartest man proceeds to drop my tail, in surprise, on the table. So then he makes ME put it back, and i told him fuck that, you just pulled it out and showe it off to the world, so thanks for that, no point in hiding it now. So i reached down the back of my pants and shoved it right up my butt, then i pulled my hand out and showed it to him, empty, and the look on his face was that of a vapid golem. So he lets me through. Im tugging at my pants because i didnt have time to poke the it through the tail-hole in my underwear, i just put it in. So its mashed in my underwear. I had to go in the bathroom and fix it cuz i couldnt sit here with two hands down my pants adjusting it...lol.

So long story short FUCK the tsa. Thanks for starting my vacation off on an embarrasing note you fucking dickheads!

longing4sis and Neophyte like this.
  10. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

You lead an interesting and unusual life, lol. You're right the TSA don't know the fuck what they are doing and you gave that fucking agent more credit on his intelligence than he deserved.

11. valentinebunny

Ordinarily i would have blown up on his dumbass 9 ways to sunday, but at the airport i always feel like any false move could spell disaster. So i just swallowed my nerve and dealt with it. I keep seein people that i saw in line go walking by. So now i kinda have to sit here with extra pride so as not to show my embarrasment. I feel like i cant let my guard down now, at least not until i get on the plane. Fucking dickhead. The one solice i take is that he picked up my tail with his ungloved hand. He dropped it immidiately when he found out what it was. So at least it was kinda nice knowin that it bothered him. As he was holding it, on the inside there was about 10-15% of me that was snickerig to myself. Like lol....that's been in my ass, sir. Nanny nanny boo boo!

That being said, still, fuck that guy! Why do i have such bad luck with security people???

longing4sis and Neophyte like this.
  12. Neophyte

I guess I must be fucking slow today. I just realized the connection with dumbass and your tail. lol. :rolleyes:

13. valentinebunny

Do what now?

14. Neophyte

DumbASS and BUTTplug. Don't forget to edit your post before the fucking fuck police catch you.

15. valentinebunny

I still dont get it but...thank you?

16. Josh reeves

Josh reeves New Member

This is by far the best thread for noobs

17. valentinebunny

Is that why i got fucking BANNED last time? Cuz i didnt say "fuck" enough in this thread!?
    That soooo better not be the case. You mark my words, if i get banned or something because of a dumbass, childish reason like that, i swear to god i will NEVER come back. Thats fucking bullshit

18. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Chill out fuzzy one.
    Neophyte is just trying to point out that you neglected to add a "fuck" to some of your prior posts.
    He's just suggesting you go back and edit them to give them a "fuck" before that cop in Australia catches you.
    It's kind of like that person who drops a coin in your expired parking meter, except here he can't do that here.

Regarding dumbASS and BUTTplug, he meant that some TSA Dumb Ass made a big production about your Butt Plug.
    These were terms you used in your prior posts that caught his attention.

Akbloke likes this.
  19. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Hi Josh,
    Posts in the "Fucking Fuck" thread must include the work "fuck" in some form.
    Failure to do so will result in a visit from the fucking "fuck cop".

Akbloke likes this.
  20. valentinebunny

Ah i see. Well either way, im not interested in being hassled by some aussie cop. Im not kidding, if i get messed with again i wont be returning. Ive said fuck enough. Im tryin to vent, not to play tiddly winks. But yes, that dumbass-buttplug bit was pretty funny now that i understand what it meant lol