1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

For the Hillary lovers

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by goldie34, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

That is so easily pierced if you are remotely good at your job. Optics in court vs law. Know how many testify when you threaten to apply "Conspiracy to" charges?

2. buffyfan

I read my comments occasionally and forget how much I miss being a Prosecutor. I may have to run for DA up here at some point.

3. buffyfan

Agreed. But when 12 are saying one thing and hitting the same numbers, here being HRC is up by 5-8, say. And one ultra right wing media site has one with Trump up by 4? That makes me thinks the one is skewed for an answer more than the 12. After 2012, I have issues with polls out of any Right media like Breitbart.

The other way to skew, which I think is what happened in 12, is to take the poll then assign the numbers to who you want. Romney winning by X, and in the end that is almost exactly what Obama won by. Makes me think that the names were switched to match a narrative.

4. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

The point was that with the media largely of one mind set, I could take any random sample I wanted (n) or any population set I wanted (N) and make the results come out HRC +10 or for that matter -10. I can simple write the equation to get the desired result in order to sway the populace. This is what is going on right now. Very few political pollsters are not biased, but in order to maintain their credibility they will keep changing their mathematical models in order to come close to reflect realty by the time of the final vote. But up until that point they will try to push you toward one end of the other. Sadly its mathematical manipulation you are looking at and not a true reflection of reality. They want an HRC of +10 and aren't about to show you any trends or result going the other way unless it was overwhelming. There is dishonestly in everything. No political pollster reports the truth up until the end when their credibility is on the line. You should have issues with ANY political poll, not just from one that doesn't reflect your liking. there is nothing more dishonest than a political pollster.

5. buffyfan

I will say this. I doubt, based on what he keeps saying, that Trump is up right now.

My real issue though are the Rabid Trumpettes who insist the Polls are BS and look at his rallies. But then get all butt hurt and mad when you ask "How many are registered voters? How many in the audience are children? How many are Cons?". Those are valid questions that lessen the impact of 15k in an arena. If 3000 are under 18 and say 2000 are ineligible for other reasons (Non register or had the rights taken away for a felony) that is 1/3. And even more inaccurate than polls are head counts in a room with the assumption it is 100% registered voters.

6. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Politics exist in a sad world! Politicians are a sad lot!:(

7. Antares

And people wonder why I have a second home OUTSIDE of the US. Its so I can hide my vast fortune in booty and be left alone. I don't even watch TV any more. My contract is up in 9 months and have been offered a job already.
    If I want to I don't have to be around no matter who wins, or looses or fixes the results.

annab2 likes this.
  8. annab2

Enjoy your isolation for as long as possible!:rolleyes:

9. buffyfan

Yeah. Got me one an hour north of Quebec a few years back.

10. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Hitler find out Hillary Clinton was using his email server.

11. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

Damn Muff that one had me rolling. Good one.:D

annab2 likes this.
  12. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I just finished listening to Hillary's speech today. It would have been a great speech if it came some anybody else. I ran out of fingers and toes counting the lies she told during the speech. She was intimating the Trump would do the vary things, that she has already done, to harm the country. She also distanced herself from Obama by saying she wouldn't do those thing, even though we know that she did do them, pretty much stabbing Obama in the back while trying to blame Trump for those very things. She tried claim as her own, ideas purposed by Trump saying she would do these thing and that Trump wouldn't even though they were Trumps ideas. Of course lying, deception, plagiarism, and back stabbing is typical Hillary Clinton.

13. muffdiver

Every time this lying bitch comes on TV I either find something else to watch or mute the TV. I don't need my blood pressure going up any more than it already is because she makes me pissed off and my blood pressure goes up.

annab2 likes this.
  14. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Just applying Sun Tzu's "Art of War"

15. Antares

I sort of all ready made the decision that if he Hildabeast is elected I am not returning to the US after my summer break. Most of my assets have been moved long ago so she can touch them with any tax and a couple people have offered me a job. Doesn't pay much but its something. So I guess I'll rest quietly out of the country and Hillary free for a years.

The sad part about the whole thing isn't her policies, its the fact that the has lied, cheated, stolen from anyone and everyone to get ahead. Why should someone like that be allowed to profit instead of living in Leavenworth?

16. annab2

Yeppers! She is an excellent ANTAGONIST and she is loyal unto herself, as long as, nobody catches on to her true intent!:rolleyes: o_O My Grandpa always told us to list a person's good points first!

17. annab2

Of course! I will listen to the drivel ker-plopping out of anyone's mouth, any old time! The old cow is in their meadow, now! :eek:

18. Antares

Of course that old cow is getting ready to be your dictator for the next 8 years, Makes a big difference.

annab2 likes this.
  19. Joker84

Joker84 Trusted Member

20. muffdiver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.