1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

For the Hillary lovers

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by goldie34, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

clintonian-quote.jpg
    So not a damn thing then. She did absolutely nothing well legal that is while she was Secretary of State. Just an example of what to expect if she makes it as President. God forbid.

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Yes, I have heard the conservatives go over the e-mails, Benghazi, The Egyptian Brotherhood, The Clinton Foundation and a host of other incidences Hillary is accused of, but they usually focus on a few or one particular aspect. It was obvious the Democrats were given a script and were told these are the items you will mention. The Democrats were instructed in a given story, there was nothing spontaneous about it.

3. Neophyte

I listened to Hillary Clinton's entire speech. If she were like Pinocchio, her nose would not have fit in that arena.

4. longing4sis

5. longing4sis

6. longing4sis

7. longing4sis

8. longing4sis

9. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

I simply do not understand any of this. I am not a lawyer or legal expert in any sense of the word and certainly do not begrudge Hillary or any democrat the right to their political philosophy of governing. But with Hillary Clinton it seems to this person that a prima fa ca case has clearly been established for her indictment and conviction for numerous crimes committed against the United States Government. I simply do not understand why she would be granted a pass in this matter.

Then came the results of the democratic primary elections where it was clearly shown by Wikileaks that showed that the "Fix Was In." I do not agree with Sen Sanders or his positions or those that support him but he was clearly wasting his time efforts and money in seeking an election that he would never be allowed to achieve. This was wrong.

It is clear to me now that the citizens of the United States have no real say anymore in the operations of the Federal Government through elections. The result will probably be predetermined no matter what we say and that Hillary's election in November 2016, has probably already been predetermined. This is a sad day for a country that is supposed to be and founded as self governing. That government of the people, by the people and for the people has perished from the earth (paraphrasing--A. Lincoln, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Nov 19th., 1863)

whenindoubtwhipitout likes this.
  10. Neophyte

I don't know how many people here remember this, but back when Bill Clinton first started campaigning for president, a lot of stories came out about Hillary. Like when Bill first approached her to date her, she turned him down and avoided him, because she thought he was a creep. But then she found out that he had political aspirations and had backing, then she couldn't get enough of him. Later she had started divorce proceeding against Bill, then she found out that he was in line to get into the presidential race then all mention and stories of the divorce was scrubbed. She tolerated Bill's indiscretions because she had just as many herself.

11. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

12. Peter9999

Peter9999 Trusted Member

agree

13. whenindoubtwhipitout

whenindoubtwhipitout Trusted.Member

14. whenindoubtwhipitout

15. whenindoubtwhipitout

16. whenindoubtwhipitout