1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

For the Hillary lovers

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by goldie34, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whenindoubtwhipitout

whenindoubtwhipitout Trusted.Member

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I was listening to the speech that Hillary gave the other day, where she was saying how Trump would destroy the USA. How he would cause more racial division, how he would disregard the Constitution, how he would bring economic disaster, and many other thing that she believe Trump would do if he became President. I can't help but thing that what Hillary is accusing of what Trump may do, that these are the things that she has already done. Its her conjecture that he may do these thing, it is fact the she has already done them.

goldie34 and Akbloke like this.
  3. whenindoubtwhipitout

4. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

They had both better hope Trump doesn't become President because with Chris Christie as the AG they both will be going to the big house. Hope they both enjoy eating pussy.

5. Bugmanitee

Bugmanitee New Member

Oh the dilemma. trump or clinton. neither one looks any good tbh

6. Craigslist

Craigslist New Member

Its sad that these two are our only options. Ill take Trump over Hillary any day but don't like that I have to go with him. I could vote third party but then why vote at all?
    Something is weird with people when the likes of these two become the nominees.

7. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

With that attitude, unless you vote for who wins, why vote at all?

8. whenindoubtwhipitout

9. Craigslist

Craigslist New Member

Your right and I might not vote. In most cases you want your vote to mean something. If I was to vote this year my vote would be in Trumps favor but it would not be "for him" it would be against Hilary. If that makes any sense.

10. Neophyte

I've heard that Debbie Wasserman Schultz has resigned as head of DNC, because of leaked e-mails saying she rigged the primaries.

11. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

From what I understand, it's so she can go be directly on Killary's payroll.

12. Neophyte

Yeah, I heard that Hillary hired her before the ink on the resignation was dry.

13. whenindoubtwhipitout

14. Neophyte

There are also suppose to be some e-mails that indicate that several major news agencies submit their stories to the DNC for approval before they report on them.

15. Neophyte

I was watching the coverage of the Democrats Convention and during an interview between Lou Dobbs and Robert Zimmerman, Zimmerman called Donald Trump "Neophyte", darn my secret is out, the lousy blabbermouth. LOL.:p

Akbloke and Antares like this.
  16. goldie34

goldie34 Just your friendly neighborhood golden man

17. goldie34

goldie34 Just your friendly neighborhood golden man

Everyone check that out.. Worth it

18. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Super easy to bring charges. Much harder to get a conviction than people think. For example, in this case I would tell them to ask for a bench trial. Amazing what happens when the judge cant hide behind "Well the jury..........". Bench Trial tends to be more about the law and less about "Well I feel" from the jury. A group it is surprisingly easy to nullify.

19. Neophyte

I've listened to some of the speeches and the interviews of democratic politicians and committee members, and when they talk about Trump, they say the exact same thing. They don't express different opinions on why they don't like him, they say the exact same reasons, they hit the exact same points, they express the exact same views, everyone of them, over and over no matter who they ask, they say the exact same thing. What are the odds that every democrat would say the exact same thing and the exact same points, every single time. I think maybe they practiced.

20. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

As opposed to every speech on the other side being about the E-Mails (over no charges) and Benghazi (Over, no charges, over half the "experts" on the radio shows proven to be civilians, not experts).

And no. I dont like Hilary.

It just offends me a a former Prosecutor and a current Defense Atty that people dont understand this. Indictment means absolutely nothing. I could walk back into the NYC DAs office and get a Grand Jury to indict an office chair (a joke but not that far off of reality). Trial and conviction are another story. Then you have the judge and sentence. Look at the kid in CA. 6 months for raping a girl with WITNESSES. Who kept him there till the cops showed. All because the judge thought "it is punishment enough his professional swimming career is gone now."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.