1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Because it was such a nice day out I decided to go for a small walk.

Ended up going for a walk that lasted 2 hours. At least I got some fucking exercise in

2. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Sorry my friend but my house is his second stop. That was scheduled 4 years ago.

3. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

I wouldn't expect him to fucking come to me. I would go to Bakersfield so I could meet them all.

4. Irish_Incest

And I'm fucking pissed its taken me this long to fucking get over

5. Irish_Incest

It'll cost me over $612 return to fly from Dublin to LAX, then to get to Texas it'll cost me anywhere up to another $200 return to fly over and whatever it'll cost to get down to the Marvelous Muff :D

And that's befre I spend a penny on anything else

6. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You have known them much longer than you have fucking known me so you go see them. With the money you are already spending,it takes quite a bit more to travel from the west coast to Florida my friend. I was just messing with you any fucking way. :)

Irish_Incest likes this.
  7. Irish_Incest

Doesn't fucking matter, still love ya

allison17 likes this.
  8. Irish_Incest

Or what we all could do is all of us head to Amy's place for a fucking weekend of fun and fucking shenanigans while hanging out in her place and her bar lol

Akbloke and allison17 like this.
  9. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I love you as a friend to my friend, or should I say my fucking good friend. :)

Irish_Incest likes this.
  10. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

If I have to order drinks in a German bar I am fucked. How do you say Corona in German? :p

11. Irish_Incest

Well yeah that's what I fucking mean lol

allison17 likes this.
  12. Irish_Incest

I'm sure it's the fucking same. I'd be ordering Guinness, but with Guinness you have to be weary as it can be a bit of a "heavy" drink at times

13. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I have fucking drank some of those before it didn't sit well with me. Maybe it was the heavy part,which I don't know what you mean by heavy? :confused: Is that the fluid heavy or the alcohol heavy?

14. Irish_Incest

Let's take corona for example. That's a pale lager and would contain barley malt, rice and/or corn, hops, yeast and is about 4.6% ABV

Guinness on the other hand is a dry stout and contains water, barley, roast malt extract, hops, and brewer's yeast. It give it it's colour and taste, some of the barley is roasted. While Guinness looks black, it's actually a very dark shade of ruby. There's a few different types of Guinness, but Guinness on tap is between 4.1 to 4.3% ABV.

I will say, Guinness can be a bit of an acuired taste, I know from experience. Tried it once, didn;t like it, and one day in my local bar I didn't know what I wanted and went for a Guinness. Now I drink it quite a bit.

Now here's a little fun fucking fact that might put you off your beer;

Guinness, like other companies; used the dried bladder of fish to filtrate their alcohol very rarely does there be any in your beer when you drink it. Guinness have now decided to stop using it.

15. Irish_Incest

Now, seeing how I was in the middle of getting dressed after getting out of an amazing shower when I wrote that, I better get back to fucking getting dressed.

16. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Well if I ever need to fucking know something about beer I now know who to fucking ask. Damn it I missed a naked Irishman again. :D:p

Irish_Incest likes this.
  17. Irish_Incest

Well all you need to do is just ask, and my clothes will come right fucking off ;)

allison17 likes this.
  18. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

SHITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been dealing with a fucking bunch of DUMB ASSES today. I first had to call a service man out to the house again to try and fix my brand new LG refrigerator that has been nothing but fucking trouble. They have fucking replaced the freezer door twice, the ice maker twice and the control pad twice and the fucking thing still does not fucking work. This has been going on for three months now. Plus none of the so called service people have even check to see what the fucking vibrating noise is and where it is coming from. So the guy that came out today actually brought a voltage meter to actually test shit. I was watching him the entire time and after 15 minutes he called into LG's service line for techs and explained the problem and they told him to check some other shit and he did and when he told them the readings they told him that there was no way that was right. They argued for 30 minutes before he told them that he would send them a fucking picture of the readings. So now I am still without a fucking refrigerator until we here back from LG. Then I was on the phone with fucking AT&T to see what the fuck is up with my DSL connection because I have been getting connection problem messages and after two service ladies and 45 minutes later we figured out that my wireless router is not working properly, so since I have been with them so long they would be sending a new and improved router to me. The fucking thing will be here on Thursday, so here's to fucking hoping. I am just about fucking tired of this old piece of shit kicking me off just when ever it fucking feels like it.

19. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

FUCK I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THAT NEW FUCKING ROUTER. THIS FUCKING SHIT IT DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!

20. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Well next fucking time you will know better than buying a fucking LG want you? ;)

longing4sis likes this.