1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

For the Hillary lovers

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by goldie34, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Why do anti-Trump and Pro-Hillary articles news spots dominate the press and media? This should give you a clue -
    Yahoo Politcal News host Bianna Golodryga is married Peter R. Orszag, the former Director of the Office of Management and Budget for the Obama Administration.
    ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama’s National Security Advisor.
    CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications.
    NBC News Political Analyst, David Axelrod was Obama's Chief Campaign Advisor and Senior Advisor directly to Obama himself.
    NBC CEO Stephen Burke is a Board Member of Warren Buffet’s Company Berkshire Hathaway. Buffet donated almost a BILLION dollars to Obama’s campaign.
    ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, who now works for CNN as a commentator.

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.
    ABC News chief political correspondent and anchor George Stephanopoulos was the White House Communications Director then Senior Advisor for Policy and Strategy for Bill Clinton, and was just caught secretly donating $75,000 to the Clinton foundation.
    ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.
    CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.
    NBC Chelsea Clinton was making $600,000.00 a year + benefits as a starting reporter.
    Univision’s Emmy Award Winning Anchor Jorge Ramos’s daughter is working on Hillary Clinton’s Presidential campaign.
    Yahoo is partnered with ABC News. The CEO of yahoo, Marissa Mayer is also an Obama campaign donor.

Talk about a stacked deck.

longing4sis likes this.
  2. muffdiver

3. muffdiver

4. muffdiver

5. muffdiver

6. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

7. Princess Amy

8. whenindoubtwhipitout

whenindoubtwhipitout Trusted.Member

9. muffdiver

10. darvn123456

darvn123456 Trusted Member

hi let me share european persons opinion for most people sanders is the one who puts in front a vision for greater america and tells it how it is .
    For hillary its like watching actor on stage fake smile fake laugh midiocare vision.
    Trump literaly makes no sense but is entertaining which is good reflection of a part of nation which is totally uneducated and its very sad when you think about it that number 1 country in a world is run by business people which take advantage of uneducated ones.

11. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Uh... excuse me but I am uneducated to a certain degree. I was able to get my GED. but the reason the uneductated people you are talking about comes from a poor family who could not afford to go to college or who's parents worked there fingers to the bones on low wages and could just barely keep the bills paid, a roof over our head, and food in our belly. That was way before Trumps time. The price of college is way to much for the average American family,or the uneducated as you put it.

longing4sis and Dracoa like this.
  12. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

You go get them Sis. :)

13. muffdiver

I would rather have common sense than have an education. In 1972 the FBI did a study on criminals who were educated. According to the FBI the more educated they were the more they thought they could commit crimes and get away with it thinking they were smarter than the law. Now days not many people have common sense.

allison17, Dracoa and longing4sis like this.
  14. jon beam

jon beam Account Deleted

thank god I don't live in the united states, your voting time is a comedy. Hillary on one side and trump on the other. corruption and hypocrisy at its finest. its sad when tricky dicky would be a better president then the ones you've had in the last decade. im not trying to step on toes but the election season is really really funny.

allison17 likes this.
  15. Princess Amy

16. muffdiver

allison17 likes this.
  17. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

More like a freakin circus. The popular Votes doesn't seem to count to me because then you have delegates and super delegates to decide, so what role does the American Public have in Voting? Someone please explain that to me?:confused:

longing4sis and Dracoa like this.
  18. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Popular vote is to give the public the illusion that we have a say in electing anyone.

longing4sis and allison17 like this.
  19. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

That's the way it feels to me but look at the millions they are wasting on it. :eek:

What really surprises me now with all the technology they haven't come up with a way for voting from home since most places doesn't even require an ID

longing4sis likes this.
  20. Princess Amy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.