1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Cant drive my fucking car no keys. Cant talk on my phone i no longer have one. Because some sumbitch took my fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!.Fuck this fuck ass day.

longing4sis likes this.
  2. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

Well that fucking sucks Amy. You get in touch with your cell company and have them kill your phone. I sure hope you didn't have anything on you phone, like bank stuff or used it to pay for shit, like it was a fucking credit or even passwords to different things. As for your keys I hope that the assholes didn't use them to steal your car. Also watch out for any odd looking cars following you home. The fucking asshole could use your own keys to get into your house and clean you out or heaven forbid something even worse like rape and kill you. So please be diligent in being aware of your surroundings and the people in your surroundings. Another thing I would do is change all of your door locks and if you have a garage door opener change the code and the remote signal frequency. :(:):)

Princess Amy likes this.
  3. daklists

daklists Trusted Member

Stupid freakin day.

4. Princess Amy

working on all this.

longing4sis likes this.
  5. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Oh, fuck! It is that fucking easy! People should fucking practice their Critical Thinking Skills, just to keep those fuckers sharp! :rolleyes:

Lena D likes this.
  6. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Let's see I overslept by 2 hours, was late for college and my fucking headphones broke :(

annab2 likes this.
  7. annab2

I know, ain't life fucking grand! :rolleyes:

8. Irish_Incest

Only saving grace was after my first bus trip I had enough time to grab some fucking tea before I grabbed the shuttle bus out to college

9. HalfSisMemories

HalfSisMemories Trusted Member

Hope shes all healed!

10. annab2

I just found out that you had a birthday! Happy Birthday! Was the fucking delivery rough? :rolleyes:

11. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Yes it was. And . . . .
    There is another birthday coming soon. It's going to be a milestone for a young lady I know.

Akbloke and annab2 like this.
  12. annab2

Probably...more of a fucking millstone! ;)

13. Princess Amy

MY TOON SITE WENT DOWN THEM PUSSY THRUSH MOTHER FUCKERS.
    Charliebrown-1-.jpg

allison17 and longing4sis like this.
  14. annab2

:( Fuck those fuckers!

allison17 likes this.
  15. Irish_Incest

A friend told me he and his girlfriend broke up last week, and honestly I don't have any fucking sympathy for him whatsoever.

This is the same guy who kissed a friend behind his girlfriend of 10 years back, then left his girlfriend, slept with the friend before he'd moved out, started dating the friend, they broke up because he lost it and treated her like crap, then they got back together and now broken up again because he's lost his mind and is still has his ex on his mind. Not to mention the amount of friends who ended up taking sides and the friendships that broke up over it.

While I do get he's in a bad place, damn near all of this is literally a direct result from things he did.

16. Princess Amy

he only has himself to blame

longing4sis and Irish_Incest like this.
  17. Irish_Incest

Exactly, and it gets even worse.

It turns out his now ex dumped him because he apparently "didn't love her, he thought of his ex the entire time and didn't want to be alone which is why he dates her". Not to mention he tried to get back with his ex at some stage.

And to make it worse, she has a kid who has now been hurt by this, so she is now done with him, and doesn't want anything to do with him.

18. Princess Amy

this is why i turned lesbian men just can't be trusted

19. Princess Amy

well maybe one can.

longing4sis and Akbloke like this.
  20. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

You haven't met the right man.

allison17 and Akbloke like this.