1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A Joke For Today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamie jackson, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

So a Roman centurion walks into a bar, and asks the bartender for a martinus.​
    " You mean a martini ? " the bartender asks.​
    The Roman replies, " If I had wanted a double, I wouldd have asked for it. "​

leon Phillips, Gypsy and kool69 like this.
  2. whenindoubtwhipitout

whenindoubtwhipitout Trusted.Member

Old joke, but still funny --

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. Suddenly, the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be
    faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want." The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind
    of undertaking. The supports to the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust every natural resource I have made. I can do it, but it
    is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she
    gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

3. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

When the well-molded secretary entered her boss' office one morning, he looked out the window and announced idly, "It's certainly going to be a beautiful day."

"I don't think so," replied the secretary, "The weather forecast is for snow."

"It's not going to snow," contradicted the exec, "I'll lay you twelve to one."

"I'd rather not," she remarked, "That's my lunch hour."

4. londonboy49

londonboy49 Account Deleted

5. Insp Gadget

A man walked into a doctor's office, and the receptionist asked him what he had.

" I got shingles, " he replied.

" Fill out this form, " she said, " and supply your name, address, and medical insurance number. When you're done, please take a seat. "

Fifteen minutes later, a nurse's aide came out and asked him what he had.

So she took down his height, weight, and complete medical history, Then she said, " Change into this gown and wait in the examining room. "

A half hour later, a nurse came in and asked him what he had.

So she gave him a blood test, an electrocardiogram, and told him to wait for the doctor.

An hour later, the doctor came in and asked him what he had.

The doctor gave him a full-cavity examination, and then said, " I just checked you out thoroughly, and I can't find any sign of shingles. "

The man replied, " They're outside in the truck. Where do you want them ? "​

6. whenindoubtwhipitout

whenindoubtwhipitout Trusted.Member

7. Insp Gadget

A man is hiring for an accounting position, and is conducting interviews for each of the hopefuls. The first accountant walks in and starts to introduce himself.

Accountant1: I'm here for the accounting position

Boss: What's 2+2 ?

Accountant1: 4

Boss: Get out

Sad, disappointed, and a little confused, the accountant slowly leaves the office. Then a new, fresh accountant comes in.

Accountant2: Hey I'm here for the accounting position

Boss: What's 2+2 ?

Accountant2: 4

Boss: Get out.

Just as confused as accountant1, number 2 leaves thinking that if the boss is that stupid he doesn't want to work there anyways. On the way out, a new accountant walks into the office.

Accountant3: Hi, I'm here for accounting position

Boss: what's 2+2 ?

Accountant3: Anything you want it to be.

Boss: You're hired !​

8. slisse

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying.

He calls his grandson to his bedside "Johnny, I wanna u lissina me, I wanna for you to taka my chrome plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"You lissina me, somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big home and maybe a couple of bambinos".

"Somma day you gonna coma home and maybe finda your wife inna bed with another man".

"Whatta you gonna do then eh... pointa to your watch and say, Times Up!!!"

9. slisse

Husband calls his wife....

"Hi Honey, I was driving to Susan's place along the coast road and had a sudden puncture. The car skidded and rolled over."

"Only a small tree kept me from sliding over a cliff and falling 500 feet."

"I managed to crawl out of the car only one second before the tree snapped and the car fell over the cliff."

"I am now in hospital with a broken arm, several broken ribs, a shattered kneecap and severe concussion."

Wife says "Forget about the accident! Who the hell is Susan?"…

10. ferca

ferca New Member

jajaja

11. PReed34

PReed34 Trusted Member

I had to save a few of these. Funny!

12. slisse

Little Susie was asked what she wanted most for her birthday and she declared, "A baby brother."

"Sweetheart, Daddy and I would like to give you a baby brother," said her mom, "But there just isn't time before your birthday."

Susie thought for a moment and replied, "Why don't you do like they do down at Daddy's factory when they want something in a hurry? Put more men on the job."

13. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

A Preacher was explaining that he must move on to a larger congregation that will pay him more. There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to leave.

Joe Smith, who owns several car dealerships in the city stands up and proclaims, 'If the Preacher stays, I will provide him with a new Cadillac every year, and his wife with a Honda mini-van to transport their children!'

The congregation sighs in relief, and applauds.

Sam Brown, a successful entrepreneur and investor, stands and says, 'If the

Preacher will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary, and also establish a foundation to guarantee the college education of all his children!'

More sighs and loud applause.

Sadie Jones, age 88, stands and announces with a smile, 'If the Preacher stays, I will give him sex!'
    There is total silence.

The Preacher, blushing, asks her, 'Mrs. Jones, whatever possessed you to say that?'

Sadie's 90 year old husband Jake is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replies, 'Well , I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said, 'Screw him!'

Isn't senility wonderful?

14. Gypsy

Gypsy Trusted Member

Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed.
    In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!"
    The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too.
    Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamed I was skiing!"

15. Insp Gadget

A man and a woman start to have sex in the middle of a dark forest.

After 15 minutes of this, the man finally gets up and says, " Damn, I wish I had a flashlight. "

The woman says, " So do I. You've been eating grass for the past ten minutes ! "

villager, leon Phillips and kool69 like this.
  16. Insp Gadget

A musical director was having a lot of trouble with a particular percussionist.

He had talked and talked with the drummer, but his performance simply didn't improve.

Finally, before the whole orchestra, he said, " When a musician just can't handle his instrument and doesn't improve when given help, they take away the instrument, give him two sticks, and make him a drummer. "

A stage whisper was heard from the percussion section: " And if he can't handle even that, they take away one of his sticks and make him a conductor."

17. londonboy49

A new young blonde bride calls her mother in tears. She sobs, "Robert doesn't appreciate what I do for him!" "Now, now," her mother comforted, "I am sure it was all just a misunderstanding." "No, mother," the young woman laments. "I bought a frozen turkey loaf and he yelled at me about how much I spent on it." "Well, that is being miserly," the mother agreed, "Those turkey rolls are only a few dollars." "No, mother it wasn't the price of the turkey roll, it was the airplane ticket." "Airplane ticket? What did you need an airplane ticket for?" "Well mother, when I went to cook it, I read the directions on the back and they said, "PREPARE FROM A FROZEN STATE," so I had to fly Alaska."

leon Phillips, Gypsy and Insp Gadget like this.
  18. Insp Gadget

A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan, when they noticed a whaling ship.

The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier. So he said to the female whale, " Let's both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time. That should cause the ship to turn over and sink. "

They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.

Soon however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore. The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female, " Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore. "

At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him. " Look, " she said, " I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen. "​

19. londonboy49

20. mike12345

mike12345 Trusted Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.