1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

I remember you it's good to have you here with us.

2. ultrarider

ultrarider Trusted Member

New here and like what I am finding

3. Princess Amy

welcome

4. gregor78

gregor78 New Member

Hi. I'm brand new to this site, never even knew it existed till yesterday.

Some background, I'm mainly here because after years of holding onto a lot of shame for the incest experiences of my youth, I've finally gotten to a place where I've let go of it, and don't look back on it with negative feelings anymore. A lot of that has to do with my wife being very supportive when I opened up to her about it last year. I'm excited to check this place out and maybe find some new friends who can relate. Thanks for creating this place!

nathanzimmer and HalfSisMemories like this.
  5. Beardo18

Beardo18 Sharply dressed bunny.

Hello, I'm new to the site. I found it when looking for Kenster comics. The 3d ones. Not really into the 2d of his. I just love MILFs with giant breasts. Just happens that shota comics seem to have some of the best milfs.

As for incest its not that its the fetish just the older women concept. I am in love with my best friend how is 12 years older than me and she has huge breasts and thin body.

I do admit I have two family member I'm very attracted too. My aunt and her daughter. Her daughter is 3 years older than me and I didn't get to hang out with her or her mother as a child much due to distance and my mother not liking my father's side of the family. My aunt is in her 60s but honestly looks like she is in her 30s, she and her daughter look like sisters. Both have done some glamour modeling that just added fuel to my desire for them. And they dress in retro clothing inspired mostly by the 50's, kind of like the Madmen women.

6. Princess Amy

welcome

7. Princess Amy

welcome

8. hardcorekyle

hardcorekyle New Member

Hi all.. I'm just a very curious guy from NJ who has always wanted to explore this amazing experience.

9. Princess Amy

welcome

10. Lanie

Lanie New Member

My name is Lanie and I just turned 20 yrs old. I had my first incest introduction a little over a year ago. It was just some touching by a relative that had too much to drink, but it didnt repulse me as I thought it should. Last week I had my first full incest experience and am looking for a place to share it.

11. AlexandraIncest

AlexandraIncest Account Deleted

Welcome to the forum Lanie. I'm glad that your first incest experience was a positive one :)

12. Princess Amy

welcome

13. florcruxso

florcruxso Trusted Member

Hi all. A 28-year old male here who loves fantasizing about his pretty little sister. Nothing really ever happened though...

Adje likes this.
  14. Princess Amy

welcome

15. Kees Joffer

Kees Joffer New Member

Hi everybody, we're Pete and Eileen, a couple from the Netherlands. Eileen and our son are active. It started 3 years ago with some innocent curiosity and very slowly turned into what they are now. We are just ordinary people and we keep it completely hidden from the outside world. Although we're happy with our lives, it's sometimes nice to talk to others in the same situation.

16. nicenice

nicenice New Member

welcome to news users.. i am new too here.. thanks to all for this intersting site.. incest is one of my fanstasy taboo

17. Princess Amy

welcome

18. fakir01

fakir01 New Member

Hi all I'm incest fun

19. Princess Amy

welcome

20. CuriousGuy

CuriousGuy Trusted Member

Yes yes FemkeK, thanks by adding me! Hope the last 15 days pass fast, so we can chat.

Kisses!