1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Princess Amy said...I will if thing's work out.I have a fucking shit- load on my plate to handle first. My life has been always hard. Nothing has ever been given to me I always had to work for it. Even in love. The things I do love always get taken from me. Because of that I don't let myself feel anything anymore.So that is where I'm at with all this shit.It would it be nice just one's in my life.To have Someone would hold me and tell me everything is going to be alright.And just like all of you here at IB. I need to be loved and not hated all the time.
    Amy

for you sis....

After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul,And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company doesn't mean security,And you begin to learn kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises,And you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eye's open,with the grace of an adult ,not the grief of a child,And you learn to build all your roads on today because tomorrow's ground is to uncertain for plans.

After a while you learn that even the sunshine burns if you get to much. So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul,instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.

And you learn that you really can endure....that you really are strong,And you really do have worth.

So fuck them all that have hurt you. ;)

2. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

I can't figure out why you need to buy sugar! You are fucking sweet enough, without having to buy more! :);)

3. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I fucking love you too lil hot sis. :):cool:

kool69, annab2 and longing4sis like this.
  4. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

The same could be said about you too Anna...

I'll bet that your 'brothers -in-arms' missed you when they had to ship you out from Afghanistan..?

Cheers

longing4sis and annab2 like this.
  5. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hey Jezebel,or I should say Jamie. My fucking radar still works on your ass. Oh you tried to change things up a little but you still fucked up. I just got the proof. You are fucking banned once again. You can keep trying and I will keep knocking your fucking ass down. So when you re-join I want you to know once again,you will never fucking fool me I will be waiting on you. You are an evil fucking person for playing on peoples emotions. I hate fucking imposters.

See ya,wouldn't want to be ya.

alben and longing4sis like this.
  6. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

She is like pure sugar cane in just the right places,how do I know........because wildchild says so. ;):D

longing4sis likes this.
  7. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Just warm up some Drambuie, and add some lemon juice and honey! Sip yourself better! :);)

longing4sis likes this.
  8. NorthStar

NorthStar Trusted Member

Allison, I happen to know both Jamie (from IT) and Jezebel (who is actually Jessica) from another site. And I'm sorry, but you have made a mistake - Jessica is not Jamie.

NorthStar

9. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

If I was you my friend I would be very careful if you are dealing with both of them at once. I just wanted to point that out since you have already mentioned 3 different names. Jamie,Jezebel,and Jessica, and isn't it funny they all start with a J?

I have her ticket and I will continue to punch it. ;)

Have a wonderful day. :)

longing4sis likes this.
  10. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Thats my sis a chip off the old block!.

longing4sis likes this.
  11. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

you could delete the last few messages before she shows up again just to be safe.

allison17 likes this.
  12. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Good idea my friend. Poof!!!

13. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

taking mine down too because I still see it. laffs

14. NorthStar

NorthStar Trusted Member

Okay, but I only wanted to let you know facts.

Jamie was a good contributor here, as she is now at the revived IT. Jessica is another person entirely, who tried to contribute here, too.

Yes, I know that moderators have a strong job to do ... the most complicated of which is to have moderation, and not be so quick to accuse.

NorthStar

15. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Don't get me fucking started on Jamie and the FACTS. Let if fucking drop and let it fucking end now. That's the fact. End of fucking discussion. I have been polite and respectable to you but do not push me or you will see a side of me you don't fucking like. IF she is your friend so be it but don't tell me my fucking business or what you think the facts are when I know the facts.

16. NorthStar

NorthStar Trusted Member

Yes, and I understand your emotions, Allison, and I do not wish to provoke.

But I do know, as much as one can know at a website, that Jamie is a good person, and that Jessica enjoys her jokes.

And you seem like a kind and caring person, so as an old fellow I wonder why the dislike of them. I for one have enjoyed their contributions, but that's just my opinion.

NorthStar

17. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I said end it....one more reply about it....just one more and you can go visit them.

gowfanatic and longing4sis like this.
  18. Princess Amy

Shit you made me give up i am not even in it.
    [​IMG]

longing4sis and allison17 like this.
  19. idgaf

idgaf Trusted Member

*walks in, stares, nopes the fuck away*

allison17 likes this.
  20. Princess Amy

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

allison17 likes this.