1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

For the Hillary lovers

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by goldie34, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldie34

goldie34 Just your friendly neighborhood golden man

2. goldie34

3. goldie34

4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

In order to be invited to a Presidential debate, you need to have a certain percentage support of the electorate. I believe Ross Perot was in a Presidential debate. Normally as a candidate not in either the democrat or republican party will get the necessary polling numbers to get into the debate.

5. Neophyte

The rumors are is that Hillary is bi. There was a joke a while back about Bill and Hillary in a club and they had an agreement, if Bill struck out with a woman then Hillary would get a shot at her. This isn't the joke I was just stating the gist of the the joke, I don't remember the actual joke.

goldie34 likes this.
  6. Neophyte

There are two things that Hillary actually tells the truth on. One for and one against. Hillary is for her becoming president, and Hillary is against the republican party. Everything else she says, she says for convenience sake. She will say what every she believe will get her votes, most likely she has no intention of following through with anything she says, but she will say these things to get elected. She has no concern about the people or the country as long as she gets more money and power. Sounds just like her description of a capitalist which is wrong but that is what she is trying to convince the people that capitalist are.

goldie34 likes this.
  7. goldie34

She shows as if she likes capitalism but she seriously thinks she is the monarchy.. Your right she doesn't care about the people it's about herself in the limelight and power

8. Neophyte

Hillary continues to talk about a right wing conspiracy. She blames the republicans for trying to get her to tell the truth. How dare they make her tell the truth. Of course not a peep when the democrats lie, cheat, and deceive the american people.

goldie34 likes this.
  9. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

10. i hrt strs

i hrt strs Trusted.Member

She like capitalism if it benefits her family. Don't forget, her and Bill left the White House "dead broke", but somehow managed to get a mortgage on a multi-million dollar mansion.

I like the fact that on a tax return that she released earlier this year, her and Bill had donated $6 million to charity. That is very generous of them. Except that $3 million was donated to the Clinton foundation.

That's the type of capitalism that she likes.

i h s

goldie34 likes this.
  11. Neophyte

I think she said that they could barely make payments on their multiple homes.

12. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

I seem to remember that when the Clinton's purchases their new home they rented part of it to the Secret Service.
    The rent just happened to be the same as their mortgage payment.

13. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

That's not an unusual thing to do. I won't hold that against them. Plenty of people rent property for a mortgage payment.

Besides there are plenty of criminal things she needs to answer for......and NOW!

What I don't understand is why millions of people will follow them no matter what, when its perfectly clear that they would stab you in the back the moment they needed to. How stupid can some people be?

i hrt strs and Neophyte like this.
  14. i hrt strs

We pay the Secret Service their salaries, they pay the Clinton's rent. That is the type of Capitalism that Hillary is in favor of.

i h s

15. Antares

and we'll pay for her room and board if they ever put her in jail which is where she belongs. More Hillary capitalism at work........

i hrt strs likes this.
  16. i hrt strs

I think that we could probably confiscate some of her (Their) assets to cover some of the cost at Club Fed.

i h s

17. Antares

Nice idea but lets make it Eastern State, in Pennsylvania. Look it up. Its was a real hell hole with no talking allowed.

[​IMG]

goldie34 and i hrt strs like this.
  18. i hrt strs

Yeah, I've heard of it.

i h s

19. Antares

i hrt strs likes this.
  20. goldie34

Thread Status: