1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

welcome

2. alex89

alex89 Trusted Member

Hi! I'm a new member, signed up a month or two ago but have only been able to start posting recently. I've never actually been with any family members, and I highly doubt it will ever happen, but I've had strong feelings and attractions towards my mother in particular and two of my cousins.

3. dadinlove

dadinlove New Member

Hello all. I'm 63 from Europe and this is my story: I have a daughter from my first marriage which only lasted 1 year. I have only seen my baby girl a couple of times after she was born. Then my wife and I broke up. She got custody and moved to another city. Over the years I tried to get in touch but she wouldn't allow it. My daughter - let's call her Alexa - is 22 now and she recently contacted me herself. We had a few meetings in restaurants, we went for some walks, etc. And now she's been coming to my house for a while. We really get along very well together and she's a very pretty young woman. I must admit that I have developed feelings for her of a sexual nature. I am aroused when she kisses me or hugs me. I haven't acted upon them. And maybe they will remain a fantasy always. I don't know yet. Anyway, glad to be here and to share.

Famluv likes this.
  4. zboczonyon

zboczonyon New Member

Hi All.
    My name is Mateusz, but you can call me Matt. I'm 32 male from Poland. Who is obssesd with incest from when I was maybe 13. It's great to find such place like this

Famluv likes this.
  5. Princess Amy

welcome

6. Princess Amy

welcome

7. Princess Amy

welcome

8. maldicestus

maldicestus Trusted Member

hello, i'm 22 yo male and incest is one of my big fantasy.

9. elmud

elmud Trusted Member

hi had to make new account

10. Princess Amy

welcome

11. Princess Amy

welcome

12. luvintouch

luvintouch Account Deleted

Hi Sis! hope things are going well with you, lol love that Bitchcraft quote. I have my son home visiting for a few days :p an he's been keeping me kinda busy :rolleyes: so haven't had the time to get on here. An a hello to any newcomers who have joined our ranks, hope your enjoying yourselves.

isherwood69 and Princess Amy like this.
  13. agentsmith

agentsmith Trusted Member

Hello everyone. Big fan of incest here. So glad to have found a place full of like-minded people.

isherwood69 and Famluv like this.
  14. Princess Amy

welcome

15. haka

haka Trusted Member

Hi, the board looks quite interesting, never saw a place like this before .....

16. jamesona12

jamesona12 Trusted Member

sure

17. skufya

skufya New Member

Hi, I always fantasize about incest and wish it was true. My sister showed me her tits as I was walking up the stairs and I turned away like a fool. I thought I just caught her dressing by accident but now I wonder.

18. UpNorthChris

UpNorthChris Trusted Member

Hi everyone. I'm a 38 yo married bi male. My specialty on sites like this are in the cartoon section (because the only thing I enjoy more than watching hot dad/son grandpa/grandson uncle/nephew action is staying out of jail, and cartoons are the way to do that!) so I am looking forward to trusted status and access into that area. A little about me: I am a libertarian; I'm fond of cats (have 2, or the other way around); I enjoy beer; I'm a chiropractor by trade, and proudly a Juggalo by conviction! It's great to become acquainted with you all.

19. Princess Amy

welcome

20. Princess Amy

welcome