1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Moms Panties and Sons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by allison17, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Here's a question I am curious about. Is there any straight men here who would sneak his moms panties to check out,play with,wear,or even masturbate with them? :)

I was wanting to know if this is a common practice with guys as they are growing up or is it considered abnormal?

Shoer1212, redfoxtail, ram and 10 others like this.
  2. Gypsy

Gypsy Trusted Member

Curious mind I have. I like to know it, too.

luvintouch, isherwood69 and allison17 like this.
  3. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

My son admitted to me several years back that before we started having sex, when he was a mid teen, that he would smell my undies when he masturbated but he never came in them for fear I would find out. And he is quite straight. He apparently didn't get his sexual preference gene from his mom. LOL. I personally think it is common to at least smell them. I still like to sniff Carols.:);):p

redfoxtail, ram, Fahd Mirza and 8 others like this.
  4. Moaty

Moaty New Member

I didn't. But I was never sexually interested in my mother. I was getting my kicks from another family member so mom's panties never got sniffed. Not by me anyway......

5. joyfulface

joyfulface Trusted.Member

I did all the things you mentioned when I was a boy. I am, of course, straight. I got married and moved away. So I didn't have the chance to play with my mom's panties anymore.

ram, allison17, jerrilynn and 2 others like this.
  6. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

Allison, I do believe that it is a common practice for young men that are in those teen years when the hormones are overflowing. I remember doing it with my mother's, sister's, and even a few of my sister's friends when they would stay over. It was always just a quick sniff or two and I put them back where I found them. I can also remember how shocked I was on how different each of them smelled.

Famman80, redfoxtail, ram and 9 others like this.
  7. uncaj

uncaj Trusted Member

I did. seems fairly common. Masturbation with moms sisters aunts and my mothers supersexy friends panties. Even though I was not interested in my mother my passion for female underware was overwhelming.

ram, Confused74, jerrilynn and 4 others like this.
  8. alex89

alex89 Trusted Member

I took my mom's panties to play with a few times. I remember the first time I smelled them and was able to notice her scent on them; it was so amazing and taboo at the same time.

9. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Ah, the good old days. Yes to all of the above Allison.

10. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Well it seems like it is a common thing. I was curious because I wondered how it made a straight boy feel. I did not know if it maybe would have gave them thoughts that maybe they weren't straight or that they might have a feminine side. Thanks for the answers. :)

11. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

It seems like it is part and parcel of growing up and learning about sex as well as a curiosity about women. Since mom is always around, she would be the first choice as far as "exploring". I can see where sisters could be an outlet also in learning about different scents with different women. Carol and I still use panty sniffing as a part of our sexual play. Quite the turn on. (blush) :)

12. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

What's funny is I never heard of any girls checking out their dads underwear. You know to see maybe what it smelled like in the crotch where his dick was held. Maybe hoping to find a cum spot to see what it smelled like. It never crossed my mind and I never wanted too.

13. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

Twatsickle? You love it and you know you do, my precious cow cunt. I love you, Babe

14. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

I never had the desire either. I always just loved daddy's scent without sniffing his undies. Same with any man but I must admit that the musky aroma from licking his balls or sucking his cock was most intoxicating. Maybe we have been missing out on something.

15. zboczonyon

zboczonyon New Member

I played with my mum undies and even bras. When I played with the bra i licked it and was imaging that i lick her breast. Same with undies, and when I masturbted with it I was thinking about sliding in her pussy

16. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Now you 2 have me wanting twatsikles. Shit only twatsickles I know of are hours away. Mooooo.

17. kool69

kool69 Trusted.Member

I did all those things as a young boy and still like panties

18. timeless2k

timeless2k New Member

Yeah I can admit to this

luvintouch, isherwood69 and allison17 like this.
  19. shyeyes

shyeyes Trusted Member

My son didn't play with my panties before we started having sex. Now sometime he wears my panties as a cap during sex.

redfoxtail, ram, Confused74 and 8 others like this.
  20. jon57

jon57 deceased loving brother and friend

Before mom left, I would smell her panties while masturbating. After she left, it was my sisters. Even after sis and I got involved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.