1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

:)

2. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

I think your safe. Mother's have been using that phrase with their children long before Nike existed.

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  3. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Anna, scars do mean something to me, I just got another one on my lower spine, having my vertabrae
    remodelled, to release pressure on my sciatic nerve, in hospital one day, back home the next.
    That was my 3rd hospitalisation this year and believe me while happy with the results, I know where the scars are
    and I can feel the fucking things too. So don't jump to conclusions, I am not someone who bleats about his pain etc.

kool69 and annab2 like this.
  4. curiousFred

Today I had to get my hair cut, yes I still have some, so sitting down in the barbers chair, the woman
    asks what number ? I just want a fucking haircut, not a number, so she goes to town taking just about
    everything off, after me telling her, nothing off the top.
    So end the end she tells me you got number 4.
    Number fucking 4 left me 90% bald, no service people seem to be able to understand directions,
    no matter how politely requested, geez was I ever pissed off and then had to pay for a shithouse job.

kool69 and annab2 like this.
  5. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Pain loses its importance when you take the time to realize that you are still breathing! o_O;):):D

villager and curiousFred like this.
  6. annab2

Fred, the next time someone asks you a question in a context where you don't know the parameters. Be sure to always ask them for a full disclosure, so you can claim a mutual frame of reference. I find that this is especially so, when the person shows any sign of a language discrepancy! :);)

curiousFred likes this.
  7. whenindoubtwhipitout

whenindoubtwhipitout Trusted.Member

8. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

There FUCKING needs to be harsh punishments and very strict laws put in place against animal abuse/cruelty and when those laws are broken a HEFTY fine and jail time and the right to ever own an animal again taken away!

9. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

and....hope to hell they wind up married to the man with the most cigarettes,and his name is big Bubba, when they are in jail.

annab2, villager and Princess Amy like this.
  10. Glaing

Glaing Trusted Member

Fucking trains!!!!!!!!

11. curiousFred

We have a neighbour who spent thousands to modify his car, blue printed engine, turbos, very expensive paint work.
    I like looking at it, but when he comes homelate a night, when I sleep already, he sits in it revving the shit out of it,
    for 10 minutes or so. I told him once before that it is annoying, but it makes no difference.
    Another young bloke with more money than brains.

annab2 likes this.
  12. curiousFred

This morning I had to go to Physiotheraphy, parked the car some way from the place, because they charge 5 bucks
    for parking. Driving home a little later, I couldn't miss a big splatter of bird shit in the middle of the windscreen.
    So taking a wet cloth and a dry one I went out to clean the crap off.
    I reckon a whole swarm of them targeted my car, the shit was all over it, it took a lot of time to clean it all off.
    In hindsight I am glad cows cannot fly.

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  13. villager

villager Trusted.Member

I served under the Aussie flag , and if some asshole want's to burn one I'v got one sewn on my sleeve they can try to burn .

14. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Scar's do not make you ugly , they just show that you have lived .

curiousFred and Princess Amy like this.
  15. Jerriswife

Jerriswife Account Deleted

16. annab2

It's also bad for the engine! :( I'm guessing he possesses a single digit IQ too! o_O

curiousFred likes this.
  17. annab2

Swarms of birds don't usually provide defecation bombing runs on optimistic people! Keep your sense of humour! ;)

curiousFred and Jerriswife like this.
  18. annab2

"When they're talking down my Country, they are walking on the fighting side of me!" - Merle Haggard :mad:

19. annab2

Jerriswife and allison17 like this.
  20. scouter_John

scouter_John New Member

If you want to insult someone ...

[​IMG]

You may as well do it artistically.

:) John

curiousFred and villager like this.