1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

LOL THERE YOU GO!!!.

curiousFred likes this.
  2. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I don't give a fuck what some people think of me, I have lived a long and mostly succesful life.
    So anyone who needs to put labels on people to make themselves feel superior, can go and fuck themselves.
    Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

jamie jackson likes this.
  3. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Sorry for your loss. I lost mine last year. She was 14 years old and the best friend I ever had. Always there to comfort me and snuggle up in my lap. She was even my alarm clock in the mornings...well that was because her food bowl was empty but still. I have yet to get another one. I still feel the pain from that loss.

Dracoa and Grizzly Bear78 like this.
  4. curiousFred

Yes, pets make us feel good, until then die that is, then they break our hearts.
    That is how we pay for their love and companionship.

jamie jackson likes this.
  5. curiousFred

Today I nearly pranged my fucking car, a fuckwit indicated a fucking left turn, when I needed to turn
    right,then something made me hang on a sec, then the fucking asshole turned right, just for my
    instinct I didn't drive into the fucking idiot.
    It alway pays to be suspicious of other drivers, most of them couldn't drive a greasy stick up a dogs ass.

6. londonboy49

londonboy49 Account Deleted

The French do not know how to use fucking roundabouts. They signal all over the place and then go all over the place.

curiousFred likes this.
  7. jamie jackson

jamie jackson Trusted Member

I'm sorry as fuck, Dracoa ... keep your chin up, buddy.

They are family, friends, and fun ... your little friend will know you never forget.

Sympathies ...

Jamie

curiousFred and Dracoa like this.
  8. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Thanks.

To make matters worse, she was the only thing keeping my RLS in check since I don't have any other warm bodies to cuddle with, human or animal. The other night it came back. Fucking big twitch or spasm that affected my entire body.

curiousFred and jamie jackson like this.
  9. jamie jackson

Not true, my friend ... you are here, aren't you ?

It has been good to see you slowly becoming less introverted and more vocal here ... keep it up, and you might be surprised at how much the fine people here can bring you up.

Bests,

Jamie

whenindoubtwhipitout likes this.
  10. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I mean real, in person cuddles.

I really only speak up when I have something to say, and I am introverted. Being around more than a few people is draining for me. I'm honestly used to being ignored.

11. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

My suv messed up today. The mechanic said it needed the plugs and plug wires replace. I know what they are but he also told me something called the intake manifold had to be removed to get to them. Now $250.00 later just to change the plugs. Who the fuck would design something that way? :mad:

12. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

They fucking do that on purpose so you will have to bring it in and pay them the money to fix it.

londonboy49 likes this.
  13. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Not only that it will probably be Wednesday before I get it back. I'm pretty sure this is the look I had on my face...

297_1000.jpg

kool69 likes this.
  14. curiousFred

Assholes who want your cash.

15. curiousFred

The French cannot be worse than the fucking Aussies, driver after driver will signal a turn, then drive straight
    through the fucking roundabout, but the ones who do not signal a turn, they are the fuckers to really watch out for.
    They are guaranteed to turn, did I ever have some close calls here. Sigh.
    Total fuckheads and they are allowed to breed.

jamie jackson and londonboy49 like this.
  16. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

So I'm sitting here without my car today. I guess you all will have to put up with me posting. :p

17. londonboy49

londonboy49 Account Deleted

Oh goody .... many more pics :D:D:D

allison17 likes this.
  18. jamie jackson

I don't know what your fucking problem is, guys.

I've never had an issue with it, myself ... just smile and get on with things.

Signals.jpg

Jamie

kool69 and allison17 like this.
  19. bob marley

bob marley Trusted Member

Fuck, fuck, mother mother fuck. Mother mother fuck fuck, mother mother fuck.
    - Jay

20. jamie jackson

Fuck ... I was supposed to have an operation on an aortal aneurysm tomorrow, and the fucking thing got postponed to late August !

I'm not particularly looking forward to it (97% success rate, so not to worry) but I wanted to get the fucking thing fixed and done with !

And fucking more, I'd booked an appointment for a fucking colonoscopy for early August (so that if I croaked on the operating table, I wouldn't have to endure the fucking thing !) Now I've got to reschedule that ! ( Fuck, why can't they just use a long dildo with a cam on it ? )

BTW, an AAA is apparently an older male's affliction, but somehow I got one. ( So I am praying, that God will do a trade for me ... I'll get this one fixed, so please don't let my dear friend Fred get one, okay ? )

Jamie

kool69 likes this.