1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

what's the last movie you've seen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thattechguy, Jul 22, 2012.

1. albonaman

albonaman Trusted.Member

...I don't even remember...
    ....stupid Hollywood crap.... :D

2. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Saw it a few days ago and I thought it was pretty good :)

Jerrisgirl and jerrilynn like this.
  3. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

:rolleyes:

4. stubi

stubi Trusted Member

Mad Max Fury Road

5. Princess Amy

:)

6. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

The Guest House, Wasn't bad, ended different than I thought!

Jerrisgirl likes this.
  7. Jerriswife

Jerriswife Account Deleted

8. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

Little Red Wagon,

made up for the last movie I saw!

9. villager

villager Trusted.Member

midnight movie " Rocky horror picture show" nothing better than a singalong in costume with 650 like minded people :p

10. Brickly

Brickly Trusted Member

How'd you enjoy it? I thought it was great. I don't think it's the greatest thing ever the way some folks do, but for me it was a glass of water in the desert.

11. Princess Amy

Dragon Ball Z Fukkatsu no F 54 Minutes

12. Moviefreak

Moviefreak Trusted Member

Jurassic World. Really liked it.

13. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Pretty sure it was this on TV the other day. Enjoyable. A shame that Tomorrowland bombed and scared Disney off of sci-fi movies for the foreseeable future. I just hope it's not another 28 years before the next one comes out.
    [​IMG]

jerrilynn likes this.
  14. Princess Amy

Terminator Genisys

images.jpg

I went to see the movie on its first day out. I don't regret it.The movie was awesome and funny. I'm a big fan of terminator and i wasn't disappointed at all. There's still a few seconds after the end of the movie so don't leave so soon.

15. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Watching the Back to Back to Back to the Future marathon an AMC. Current Back to the Future 2, where Marty comes to this year. I'm disappointed we don't have all the stuff from the movie.

jerrilynn likes this.
  16. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

Great to hear. Think we are going to see it this weekend. I was concerned about how it would "fit" with the others. I love the "Terminator" series, so far. Although T-Salvation kinda sucked to me. I just love "Ahhnold".:)

Jerrisgirl and Princess Amy like this.
  17. Jerriswife

Jerriswife Account Deleted

Loved this one almost as much as the first 2. Definitely what T3 should have been. I did think the guy who played Kyle Reese totally sucked. Not even close to the original character played by Michael Biehn. And Linda Hamilton is was and always will Sarah Connor although the young lady in this did her best. And Arnold was Arnold. What can you say. 4 out of 5 stars. terminator_genisys_arnold-HD.jpg

jerrilynn likes this.
  18. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I also saw Terminator. The girl who played Sarah had moments where she looked like Linda in the first movie. Kyle and John weren't even close. And like Jerrisgirl said, Arnold was Arnold. Storyline though was good. Cameron says it's the official third movie in the series, as far as he's concerned.

I did like the references to the first three movies, both the obvious ones (where T1 and T2 are concerned) and the more subtle ones (where T3 is concerned). I'd definitely go see a sequel to it.

Jerrisgirl likes this.
  19. Marcell1986

Marcell1986 Trusted Member

My last video was "28 days later" some days before..... really like the beginning and the lonely city.....

20. ogods

ogods Trusted Member

Most recent movie I watched was The Avengers. It was the second time I had seen it, just watched with some family that somehow never got around to seeing it.